chapter 7 ( the secret)

Mark's POV

I see 'HER'. I really hate her. Because she had hurt one of my close friends. I really feel like walking up to her and slapping her face. But I don't want to cause a scene. But wait... Who is that I see with her?? Wait, isn't that.... Jungkook?! That jerk. ( well I don't mean it in real life ok??, please don't be mad at me)

Ugh like I said I don't want to cause a scene. So I would rather leave now. I have a feeling that they are talking about something bad. By bad I mean evil.

Ok sooooo I am going to go back home now. On the way I am going to stop by the store to get some stuffs.

Y/N's POV

After the walk in the park me and Jessica went our separate ways. I went home and I have no idea where Jessica went after that. I think I had to buy some thins at the store. I'm running out of ingredients to cook. Once I got all my the stuffs, I got to the cashier and paid. After that I walked back home and layed down on the bed in my room.

Time skip

My mom was coming back from her business trip tonight, so I wanted to pick her up since tomorrow is a Sunday. I mean I don't drive, so I will take the cab. I took a quick shower and wore a panda sweater that my dad got for me on my 16th birthday, and a pair of shorts.

I got a cab and went to the airport to see my mom. I payed the cab driver, I got of and walked to the waiting area. I saw my mom and quickly stood up and hugged her.
Mom-" Hello, sweet heart."

Me-" Hi, mom"

Mom-" So how was your week without me at home?"

Me-" Tiring "

Mom-" Why don't we go now. I sort of miss home. Kaja"

Ahhhh my mom sometimes acts responsible, sometimes childish.

Me-" Ahh. Ok"

We got home using the cab. When we got home mom started a little conversation.

Mom-" Sweetie"

Me-" Yes?"

Mom-" Tomorrow night we will have to attend this placewith some people, okay. So we will go shopping for clothes. And choose something casual."

Me-" Fine I will."

After that I went into my room and got ready for bed.

The next day

Mom-" Sweetie wake up we need to go out."

Me-" Why"

Mom-" Have you forgotten. We need to get a dress for you. Since you don't have a dress because you never want to wear something casual."

Me-" Fine I will get ready. Now would you kindly go out so I could get shower."

Mom-" sure thing."

After I showered, I ate breakfast with my mom. Then my mom drove us to the mall.

We got off and started wondering around and start to look for a dress for me. As much as I hate wearing skirts and dresses. I can't say no to mom. Me and mom wondered around, we went into shops but none of them seem interesting. I went into this certain shop and one dress caught my eye.

 I went into this certain shop and one dress caught my eye

It was beautiful. I walked took it and asked my mom if I could try this on. I know I'm not the type of girl that likes to wear dresses, but this dress really caught my eye. I tried this on and showed my mom.

Mom-" It looks beautiful on you. Do you like this one?"

Me-" Yea"

Mom-" We will get this then."

Me-" Oh, okay"

Time skip until 2 hours before the party thing

Mom-" Sweetie why don't you go and change."

Me-" Okay mom!!"

Me and mom got ready and we got into mom's car. Mom drove us to this place where supposedly had people and we had to dress casual.

Me and mom went inside the place and saw many people. I was shocked to see many, many people. I thought mom said 'some people'. There were many tables. Each chair had names on it. I have no idea what the hell are we doing here. What has my mom gotten me into. We found our seats. Why do I have my name on my seat. I am not used to this. And we are in the front row.

Me-" Mom, what are we doing here?"

Mom-" We are here to discuss about your marriage in a few months from now."

Me-" What!"

Mom-" Keep your voice down"

Me-" But mom what do you mean I am going to get married?!"

Mom-" I will explain when we get home."

Me-" Wait, mom. I did not plan on getting married. And I don't want to marry anyone."

Mom-" Promises are promises"

Me-" What promise are you talking about?!"

Mom-" I will tell you later"

Next to me were Mark's parents. Next to them were Mark.

Me-" Hello Aunty, Uncle" i said with a smile on my face trying to hide the worries of what is happening.

Mark was smiling at me like he knew nothing about what is going to happen.

Then Uncle took the microphone and said a few words.

Uncle-" Hello everyone and thank you for attending. As you all know what we are here for."

Mark and I both faced each other and then look back and payed attention.

Uncle-" As all of you know my son, Mark and Ms. Kim's daughter, Y/N will be getting married in a few months."

Me and Mark-" Whaaaaaaaat!!!"

To be continued.....

Authors note

Hello my fellow readers. I have'nt updated in a long time so I'm SOOOOOOOOOO sorry. Well I don't think I have much to say now soooo..... bye now.