two

"hyung, are you confessing today?"

"um, i guess so..."

"what do you mean you guess so? just do it!"

"finedon't go all shia labeouf on me."

"that's not the point. are you, park jinyoung, doing it today or not?"

"did you just call me by my full name"

"are you, or not?"

jinyoung let out a huff. he sometimes wonders why he even bothers keeping up a conversation with yugyeom.

"fine fine..i'll do it today."

"yes! i'll help you distract him."

"thanks yugyeom."

"no problem, hyung, anytime. and uh, do you still want to kill me like you said in your live?"

"maybe not. bye gyeom."

jinyoung put down the phone, his hands sweating profusely. he stared at the post-its and sharpie lying around messily on his bed and sighed.

guess i'll have to finally man up and do this...

he walked towards his bed and sat down, writing down the many reasons why he loved him, saving the heart-shaped post-it for the actually confession.

"jinyoung! we are going to the park, you coming?"

oh no..wasn't yugyeom supposed to distract him? i swear, i'm really going to kill him.

jinyoung hurriedly stuffed all the post-its and the sharpie behind his pillow and pulled the duvet over the pillow just as mark's head appeared at the door.

"y-yeah, i'm coming."

he mentally slapped himself.

why did i stutter? what is wrong with me?

before he could continue having a mental battle, mark had already intertwined their fingers and pulled him out of the room. electricity shot through his arm and jinyoung could only play it cool.

mark hyung is holding hands with me because it's normal. this happens all the time, jinyoung... stop getting the wrong idea.

he reminded himself that mark loved him like a brother, not a boyfriend. he was going to confess, but now, he was second guessing himself.

mark will not love me back even with the post-its. he'll just find me disgusting and ignore me. he'll evade me at all times and so will

"jinyoung-ie! are you going to ride the skateboard or are you walking?"

his eyes darted to the brown haired boy in front of him, quirking an eyebrow.

"do i look like i can skateboard? i'm walking, mark hyung."

mark's heart sped up as his name rolled off jinyoung's tongue.

it sounded so right...oh gosh, what is wrong with me?

mark brushed away his thoughts as he pouted at jinyoung, causing the younger's heart to race.

god, why does he have to be so cute? i could just kis

"stop spacing out jinyoung-ie! let's gooo!"

jinyoung focused back on mark, only to realise he was already speeding away on his skateboard.

"hyung wait for me!"

jinyoung shouted as he chased after mark.

_________

haizzz finally updating this book.

i took so long to find a way to write out this chapter and i'm finally happy with it.

i hope you liked this and do leave feedback!

happy reading :)