eight

mark swung their interlocked hands as they walked towards the practice studio to film a dance practise, his lips curling into a small smile as he replayed the events that happened on that night. he'd thanked god profusely for granting him his wish and he was extremely grateful for jinyoung, whom he could soon call his boyfriend. officially.

soon.

"hyung, what are you thinking about?"

"you."

mark's blunt response caused jinyoung's face to turn red and he hid his face in mark's shoulder as they walked past a few staff moving about some speakers and mic-stands in preparation for day6's basking performance later in the day. mark greeted the staff and they sent their greetings while gushing over how cute the couple was at the same time, causing jinyoung's already red face to represent a tomato and mark to cough awkwardly as he sped walked towards the dance studio, desperate to get some alone time.

however, his hopes of some alone time with jinyoung were banished when he stepped into the dance studio and saw all the other members making a scene as they played games on the wooden floor. jinyoung detached himself from mark and went to sit next to jaebum to discuss their upcoming jj project interview and mark stood at the side, watching jinyoung silently.

"mark hyung, stop staring at jinyoung hyung again. he's not going anywhere but your heart."

yugyeom deadpanned as he leaned against the wall next to mark. a pink-eared mark turned and faced yugyeom, totally dismissing his previous comment.

"gyeom-ie, should i ask jinyoung out on a date to officially make him my boyfriend?"

mark waited patiently as he imagined the gears turning in yugyeom's head.

"why not? i'm sure he would love it, as much as he loves you!"

"shhhhhh keep it low-key, yugyeom!"

mark slapped his hand over yugyeom's mouth as he turned towards jinyoung to notice him already staring at him. he smiled sheepishly and shrugged at jinyoung. jinyoung turned back towards jaebum and continued their discussion, whereas mark turned towards yugyeom and rolled his eyes at his stupidity.

mark slipped his phone out of his pocket as he created a group chat without jinyoung, naming it: operation make jinyoung my boyfriend. he dropped all the details of his plan on them, feeling the excitement building up in him.

finally, he was going to officially make jinyoung his.

__________

woah it's my first time updating three times in a row

appreciate the triple update and don't be a silent reader kk!

happy reading :)