Chapter 1

Before you read the book! Please know that Skylar isn't the same person as sky from my sequel book! Now continue to read!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar⭐️: Corbyn! Come over!
Corbyn🖤:Ok! Jesus!
Skylar⭐️:Love you❤️
Corbyn🖤:Love you too❤️
Skylar⭐️:NOW FUCKING COME OVER!
Corbyn🖤:Open the door!
Skylar⭐️:Okkkk❤️

Skylar's pov

I opened the door to see Corbyn Besson, my best friend sense well... forever. I hugged him and then let him inside. Corbyns in a band called Why Don't We, with 4 of his other friends. Jack Avery, who I haven't met yet but he sound cool. Jonah Marais, Who I have met before, and he acts like my big brother. Daniel Seavey, Who is a cutie but I won't like him anymore then just a friend. And finally Zach Herron, I met him before once or twice but we don't really talk that much. Their band apparently sound amazing and looks so fresh. By I haven't seen them yet in person.
"Your a cutie" He smiled. I blushed a little. Truth is Corbyn has been my best friend, and I know it's wrong, but I've had the slightest crush on him.
"Any love letters today?" He asked. I nodded and sat on the couch with him.
For the past month I've been getting 'love letters' in my locker. The person makes me feel special. Today I got one that says ' your smile makes me feel like I can do anything' - Anonymous❤️.
"I really want to know who's behind the notes! But they won't let me know." I said. Laughing in the process because Corbyn was looking for the remote, when it was on the table behind him.
I stood up and got the remote. I walked towards him, and tapped his shoulder, causing him to turn around.
"Hey dumbass, the remote is right here." I laugh and so does he. We sit in the couch and I cuddle into his side.
"Sky..." he says.
"Yeah bean?" I asked him.
"What are you going to do when you find out who is making the notes for you?" He asked me. I smiled at his cute face.
"I'd say thank you, but they won't take me away from you. I promise" I smiled. He pulled me closer and we watched 'The flash' for a hour before the show got boring.
" I should be going soon." He said. I frowned and looked up at him.
"Why?" I complained.
"Sorry Sky, But I have a life also" he said with a smile.
"Really? Sense when?" I asked sarcastically.
"Sense I've been in a band." He said with a huge smile.
"Your in a band?!" I exclaimed Again sarcastically.
"Yes. Now I have to go, it's getting late." He said. I frowned again.
"Why can't you just stay the night? My parents aren't home, and we could eat whatever we want." I said.
"Sorry babe, but I really can't." He said. I gave up on trying to make him stay.
"Ok bye bean" I said smiling at the name.
'Babe' I thought. I blushed a deep red and screamed out to Corbyn.
"Text me later?" I asked. He nodded and smiled.
Butterflies filled my stomach. I've never felt this way before.