Chapter 5

I opened my locker and saw a letter that fell from when I opened the locker door. I smiled and picked it up.
"Charizards are red, squirtles are blue, if you were a Pokémon, I'd choose you" it read. I blushed and smiled. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I turned around and shut my locker.
"Hi jacky" I smiled.
"Hey baby" He smiled. I kissed his cheek and looked at his eyes.
"Are you going to class?" He asked. I nodded slowly.
"Where else would I go?" I asked with a slight laugh, putting my arms around his neck.
"Well, we could ditch and go to the park, I could grab us moes and we could have a date?" He smiled.
"Sounds tempting, but I cant. My mom would kill me babe." I whispered to him. He put a small frown on and looked at me.
"Oh come on Jacky! You know I'd choose you over anyone. But I can't ditch, maybe at lunch we could and then we could hang at the park for the rest of the day?" I smiled. He nodded and kissed me slightly on the forehead.
"I love you" He whispered.
"I love you too" I whispered.
"Hey Sky" he whispered. I looked up at him.
"Do you wanna go on a date with me later this week?" He asked me.
"Yeah" I smiled. He put his head closer to mine, making our foreheads touching.
"I love you" He whispered.
"You said that already" I smiled. He laughed and made our noses touch.
"Just say you love me too" He smiled slightly.
"I love you so damn much Jack Robert Avery" I smiled. He smiled and kissed my lips.
DINGGGGGGG
The bell rang scaring both me and Jack.
"We should go to class" I whispered.
"Yeah"he smiled.
"Bye jacky" I said.
"Bye Sky" he smiled. I'm not sure what he's doing to me, but he making me fall in love with him.