Chapter 13

"OoF!" Corbyn screamed, I laughed. He just fell of his chair in lunch when Jonah roasted him. Corbyn and I talked, we said that when we both are ready to date we can, but until then we're going to be friends who would kiss each other,A lot. Corbyn sat next to me holding my hand, I smiled and helped him get off the floor.
"Thank you princess" he whispered, I blushed lightly and hid my face in my hoodie.
"You wanna come over after school today?" He asked, I nodded. We've been going over to each others houses over the past week or so. When ever he broke up with Christina.
"We can watch a movie or what ever you want baby, okay?" He whispered in my ear, I blushed like crazy. I nodded and put my face in my arms attempting to hide my face.
"She okay?" Zach asked, Corbyn said no, and said that he should take me to the nurses office.
"Lets go Sky, I think your sick" he smirked, I took his hand and followed him.
"Where are we going?" I asked Corbyn.
"The bathroom to make out" he said like it was a normal thing.
"Your so crazy!" I screamed at him. He smiled and kissed me, I kissed him back, we stayed like that for a few minutes. He pushed me against a stall and started to kiss my neck.
"Corbyn stop" I stuttered.
"Okay, I'll finish later when schools over and we're at my house." He smirked and pecked me again. We walked back to lunch and acted as if we didn't make out in a bathroom.
"Sky you ok?" Zach asked again. I nodded and lied to them.
"I just had a headache, they gave a pill to stop it for a little while and they said to not do anything random" I lied.

Sorry this chapter is shit. I just needed to update this book. 🙂
Anyways byeee✌️✌️❤️