My Promise to You

Prologue

"PLEASE? OH pretty, pretty please! We need to go to Tyler Gillsman's party! It's his 20th birthday, meaning he's going to find his mate! Not to mention, he throws the HOTTEST parties in this pack. But back to the point, HE'S GOING TO FIND HIS MATE. He's also going to become an alpha, so he needs to find his mate/ luna to lead the pack! Please, just this one time. I swear it's going to be amazing. Please," whined Lianna, looking at me with puppy eyes.

"You know, if you weren't my bestfriend, I would have never considered attending a party. But if I say no, you'll continue annoying me till i say yes. So, fine, I will go," I replied annoyingly.

"EEEEP! Ree, you're the bestest of bestfriends ever!" screamed Lianna in happiness.

"Damn right I better be," I replied to Lianna with a wink.

********************************************

"Lanny, this place smells horrible. It's filled alcohol, sweat and sex. How did you convince me to come with you again? I groaned Lianna

"Awww Ree, quit complaining and loosen up! Look around and see how many guys keep staring at you! I swear, you're the most beautifil she-wolf I've seen. Adding you in that red dress and makeup makes you the hottest person in the room! I bet they're all imagining you naked and how great you are in bed!" laughed Lianna.

"Lanny, you're my bestfriend, and you know I'm not sleeping with anyone and I am saving myself for my mate," I stated to Lianna

I still don't understand how people say I'm beautiful. I'm just a 18 year old she-wolf. I'm about 5'6, I'm not fat or thin, and I have long light-brown curly hair matched with aqua-looking blue eyes.

"Yea, yea I know. I still don't believe you want to save yourself for your mate. I think you're just making an excuse to stay being a virgin as long as you can," mumbled Lianna to herself, thinking I wouldn't hear.

"Excuse me, I'm standing right here. Not to mention, A WEREWOLF WITH PRECISE HEARING," I said annoyingly.

"Don't judge me. You know I have a habit of talking to myself," defended Lianna.

"Fine, whatever I'm going to get a beer, you want one?" I asked.

"Ooooooo.... No thank you, I see something I would like even more than a beer.Thanks anyway," replied Lianna walking towards a guy sitting on the couch.

"Whatever," I replied.

Walking up to the bar, I hear boys wolf-whistling at me.

"Horny mutts," I muttered to myself.

"What can I get you?" asked the bartender.

"A Bud will be fine," I said.

"There you go," said the bartender handing me the beer.

"Thanks," I replied walking away.

As I was walking, I didn't notice someone was in front of me.

"Ooouf," I said bumping into the person, feeling this amazing shot electricty going through my vains.

"MATE," screamed my wolf.

I looked up, seeing Tyler Gillsman's face in front of me.

His aren't the normal yellow-green colour, but a pitched black colour, letting me know his wolf is in control.

"Mate," his wolf growled.

He shakes his head, and his normal yellow-green eye colour returns.

"You're my mate," I whispered, suddenly feeling the urge to kiss the life out of him.