Chapter 1

Within the freezing mountains of the Fiore Kingdom lived Frostwing, The Ice Dragon King and Shiro, his foster son.

"Frostwing, teach me how to use magic. I want to become a dragon like you someday"

"Okay. However, you promise me you will never use it for evil"

The mighty ice dragon sat up spreading it's wings, he held out his claw. "Ice Dragon Freezing Fist", ice began to emanate around the dragon's claw; eventually consuming the claw with a mixture of ice and snow, almost like an icy flame. Frostwing threw a punch at a near by rock shattering into millions of pieces.

"Whoooaa. I wanna do that" the tiny boy chirped.

"First, take off your clothes" the dragon ordered, still covering is claw with the spell.

"Oka-WAIT YOU PERVERT, NO?!" the kid replied shouting.

"Do it!" Frost wing boomed, "You must first reach the temperature of ice and maintain it. This will strengthen your bond with the cold and the spells I will teach you; as of now when ever you train you must take of your clothes"

The feeble child did as he was told and stripped to his boxers. He then stood shivering, trying his hardest to do as his master ordered.

"Try it"

"Ice Dragon Freezing Fist!"

~

"Well done Shiro, you have come very far since you were a child. One minute Freezing Fist, the next this! I can't believe it"

"Thanks"

The two drifted off to sleep in the smooth cold snow. Snow began to fall, tiny snow flakes fell from heavens gracing them with their unique beauty. No one could see them like they could, others mindlessly play and throw the snow; they believe it's a gift, using it to help them as if it was the only bit of snow left.

~

"FROSTWING!?

-=Note=-
I wasn't trying to copy the name Toshiro from Bleach or Shiro Fujimoto when I came up with the name Shiro, it means white which (I think) is pretty cool and fits appropriately. So it has nothing to do with Toshiro Hitsugaya or Fujimoto. Oh and plz comment and tell me if I should carry on with it or not.

Thanks XNX95