Chapter 3

-=Erza's POV=-

Natsu's an idiot, he doesn't even know the kid. He's powerful, he took out Gray without even trying. This will be interesting.

"Happily" a word escaped his mouth.

"Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" Natsu screamed, fire erupting out of his fist.

The kid simply placed his hand on the floor causing ice to explode from his hand, causing it to travel along the floor towards Natsu. The ice put Natsu's flame out, restricting his arms and legs. He hung helplessly at the mysterious kids mercy. Natsu startled by this attempted to melt it. But to no avail.

"Ice Dragon Freezing Fist" he chanted, darting at Natsu, knocking him through the open door.

The room stood in awe of him. The pure power. Even I couldn't believe it.

"Yes, you may join"

-=Present=-

-=Shiro's POV=-

"Well, before Frostwing disappeared he always applauded this guild for what has achieved. And the destruction it caused of course. He said it was perfect for me because I'm quite destructive" I replied scratching the back of my head.

Suddenly, Macoa burst through the door, "Yo, Natsu! There's been a rumour emerging that a Salamander's in town. Natsu's face lit up. "See ya" he shouted running through the doors along with Happy not far behind. "Hey I'm coming too" I called running behind him.

-=Lucy's POV=-

"What there's only one magic shop in this town?!"

"Yup, sorry. I set this shop up for wizards that pass by" the old man replied.

"You mean to tell me I came out all this way for nothing" I groaned spinning on one foot.

"However, I do have a lot of the new magic stuff. Look here's the new colour magic; lots of the young girls have this. You can change the colour of your clothes..." he rambled on.

I wish he would shut up, he's not selling anything. I can't believe there isn't any Gate Keys. I decided to browse the shelves to see if I could see anything decent. On the second row I was only to find a Gate Key! A Doggy! "Awww it's so cute!"

"Yeah but it's not very powerful" he butted in.

"I'll take it!" I ordered slamming the key on the desk.

"That'll be 20,000 jewels"

My face sank for a second, I lifted my leg up onto the desk. "How about now?" I pouted.

~

"I can't believe he only knocked off 1,000 jewels" I sulked dragging my feet along the paved path. I came to ledge where I could see a mob of people crowding around one guy. "I can't believe it, Salamander is here" I heard a girl cry.

I carefully walked down a set of stairs to see what all the fuss was about. As I got closer and closer all I could hear was "I love you Salamander" or "Marry me".

The further I pushed into the mob the more I fell into a trance. "I love you Salamander" I heard the words slip out of mouth. What's wrong with me?

-=Happy's POV=-

"Hey wait up, idiot!" Shiro called from behind us.

"There" Natsu murmured.

He ran over to crowd in the centre of the square. "Hey, Ignee- ugh? Who the heck are you?" A tall blue haired man stood before him wearing a long blue cape. "I am the mighty Salamander" he boomed. By now Natsu had already walked off with Shiro. "Hey!" A sudden mob of girls jumped them, surprisingly, they were winning. "Ugh ooooow" the two groaned out on the floor.

"Here have these" the so called 'Salamander' held out two signatures. "We'll pass" Shiro said limping away. Again, he was attacked.

"I'm having a soirée on my boat, and your all invited" he disappeared on a carpet of purple fire.

-=Shiro's POV=-

"Thanks, by the way" a blonde girl chirped out of no where.

"Errrr, your welcome?" I replied, puzzled.

"He was using a charm spell to control all the girls. The names Lucy by the way"