Step 2

Ok. This is a Ball- Sack meeting. I know I said I was going to probably update Clique next, and I kinda said I was updating Instinct too..... BUT forget all about that, I had an idea for this chapter and I didn't want to loose it. I really hope you enjoy this chapter. How about we get up 75 reads and 17 votes? Pwease? I got scratched by my puppy. Not so fluffy anymore.... :-(-:

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

{ Week 1, Day 2 }

Dear Journal,

Today is the second day in my plan.

Yesterday, Louis went to sleep in my arms after we talked.... it was late noon anyway. It was nice really, like a lot. It just felt right I guess. But when I woke up this morning he was gone.

I've been trying to get in contact with him but he's decided not to answer my calls, which kind of sucks. I don't understand him. Was it something I said? Did?

I shouldn't but I constantly worry about the lad. I just don't want him to get hurt. Not anymore....

I still haven't gotten over how happy and small he seemed to be yesterday. It fills my heart to the brim with happiness. So I've decided my next step would be something both of us have not been so keen about lately. Quality time.

I want us to watch a movie. I want to be able to cuddle with him and have an excuse so it want seem awkward.

I'm hungry.

I want food. I need food!

I guess I'll write in you later my friend. I need to come up with a name for you. I like Murphy. God I need meds.

- Harry

~~~~

I throw my journal on my bed as I stretch my arms, erupting some strange noises.

My stomach growls loudly, making me whine in hunger. I walk out of my bedroom and into the kitchen about to make myself a peanut & butter sandwich when I hear the front door of the flat being opened and shut.

I go about my business placing my sandwich contents on the counter.

" Harreh!" My attention drags to the side where I find a obviously drunk Louis stumbling through the kitchen door. My heart sinks at the thought the my efforts are at waist. I sigh.

" How's my curly buddy doing!" Louis says swaying over to me in his drunken state. He wraps his hands around my waist hugging me from my backside and his head resting on my shoulder, breathing his hot and achohol drenched breath in my ear. " Whatcha making?"

" Get off of me, you're drunk." I say trying to nudge Louis off of me, but he tighten his grasp. I absolutely hate a drunk Louis.

" Why Harry!" Louis whines. " Don't push me away!"

" Louis get off!!"

I feel his hands slowly unwrap around me, letting my lungs breathe. I exhale turning around to be greeted by a sad, red eyed man in front of me. I fix my lips into a thin line.

"Move."

Louis moves out my way as I grab my sandwich and walk out the kitchen door heading for my room.

" Wait!" Louis yells.

I continue to walk to my bedroom ignoring his pleas.

" Don't walk away from me!" Louis yells. " Not like everyone else has..."