Step 3 [ continued...]

HI GUYS! Thanks so much for the support and comments! It really means a lot.... seriously. I got more reads than I was expecting on the last chapter so I thank you guys! Your the BESTEST¡!

HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER.!.! It's going to be a longer one.... not like that's a bad thing.
{ Sorry I left you guys on a cliff hanger }
~ Alex
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Dear Journal,

FUCK.

- Harry
~~~~
_____________

{ Week 1, Day 3 }

Earlier That Day......

Cuts.

So many of them.

All lined up in perfect order up his forearms.

" I'm so sorry."

I'm brought out of my trance when I hear a soft breathy apology come from the love of my life.

Tears.

I don't see Louis cry often. Even with the issues we've been having I've only witnessed him cry once. He doesn't like it when I see him cry.

" Harry say something."

My mouth can't seem to form words.

" Harry!"

Louis begins to softly sob into his hands. I get up from my chair situated in the corner and walk towards Lou. I bend down, grab his hand and kiss it.

" Better?" I say with a small smile.
Louis wipes his tears with his other hand. " Better."

I stand up straight and walk over to stand beside Louis as he sits on the examining table. I lean down and whisper in his ear. "We can talk about it later if you want." He hesitates but gives me a small nod in understanding.

Marie tries collecting herself again. "Well Louis, what are the symptoms you've been having?" She asks calmly, directing her eyes from Louis's arm to his eyes. " Like I said, it's my stomach," Louis murmured "and my chest's been hurting lately."

" Ok, let me take a closer look at your stomach." She say preparing herself and putting on green latex gloves. "Tell me where it hurts."

She begins to poke and probe Louis's stomach. A look of discomfort strikes his face. " Everywhere." he whispers."It hurts everywhere."

Marie stops her hand movements and examines his stomach. " Have you always had this?" I take a look down to where she's pointing at, and I notice small faint purple spots scattered across his abdomen. " No, just recent. I thought they would go away soon." he admits. " Like a rash, you know?"

" How long has it been there Mr. Tomlinson?"

" About two weeks ago."

" What about the stomach and chest soreness?"

" A month and a half ago."

" Oh." I notice a strike of worry crosses her face.

" Is there something wrong Dr."

She stutters out an answer looking down." W-well, I-a, we might need you to come back in for further testing Mr. Tomlinson."

" Is it serious?" I ask.

" I can't determine that at this point."

" Then what can you determine?"

Her lips form into a flat line.