The Park

Jamie's POV

After the whole after session my mom gave me about having boys over since she found Harry's sweater on my bed and right away suggested that a boy has been in my room. "Jamie ELizabeth Matthews! I better not discover evidence of a boy's presence in your room again, do you understand? " my mom yelled at me constantly as I rolled my eyes. "Yes mother I understand. Now get out im tired and I have school in the morning," I said to my mom with a slight attitude and gave me the "im watching you face" and left my room. Oh how I hate Harry right now, I guess I'll have a little discussion with him tomorrow.

I was just about to shut my eyes and sleep when I heard something hit my window and decided to investigate. Once again it was Harry, I guess that talk will come sooner than I thought. "Aye Jamie, how's your night" he asked me. "Will you shut the fuck up, my mom gave me a little lecture earlier about having boys in my room and I dont want another one about having boys sneaking into my room," I said, yelling at jim whisperingly. "Why did your mom give you a lecture?" Harry asked as I looked at my door hoping my mom doesn't hear. "Its because someone left their sweater on my bed and my mom has happened to have seen it" I said sarcastically.

Harry and I talked and talked constantly for hours and I had forgotten about the time. "I think you should go, its already one o'clock in the morning and we have school in the morning" I suggested but he just nodded at me. "Fuck that I rather stay here talking to you all night than be at school all day" he said to me and winked but i just sat next to him and rolled my eyes, "You always roll your eyes."

"Shut up and leave because unlike you I care about my education ok I have to go to school. So goodnight Harry see you tomorrow" I said leading Harry to my window. "Ha well then okay goodnight Jamie again I love you" he said kissing me on my forehead once again. Even though Harry gets me in trouble a lot of times, I just can't let him go.

-

My alarm went off at around six thirty but I went straight to snooze, I wanted a couple more minutes of sleep since Harry had to come and distract me from sleeping, but I had to admit talking to him was pretty fun how we brought up our old childhood memories.

I ran out the door ignoring breakfast and right away the first thing I saw was Harry leaning on his car as if he was waiting for me. "Took you awhile" he said giving me a hug. " Oh im sorry if I knew you were going to give me a ride, then I would've been faster" I said in a sarcastic way. "Shut uo and get in the car," he commanded as I laughed.

Harry and I were in the car for several minutes but something didn't feel right. Then I realized that we have passed the school. "Um Harry?" I said. "Yes?" he responded back. "I think we passed the school?" I said and he grinned. "Oh we're not going to school" he finally said after a few minutes and my eyes grew big. "WHAT!  Harry I need to go to school." I commanded.  "C'mon Jamie its just one day. I think you can survive," he said comforting me but it didn't even help.

"Where are we going then" I asked. "You'll see" he said winking at me. I hate that I have a passion for surprises. It sickens me and he uses it as my weakness.

"We're here!" he said as the car stopped.  We were at a park. The park looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. "You don't remember dont you?" he asked as I thought. "Um honestly no" I finally said and then we started to walk around until we saw a bench to sit on. "Its the park we went to for my tenth birthday" he said and then it finally hit me.

"Oh yea" I said but he seemed upset by they his dimples we unseen, "Im sorry Harry I kinda blanked out most of my childhood I'll make it up to you I promise" I said hugging him. I breathed by his neck and he started to giggle, which made me curious. "What's with the giggle" I said breathing by his neck again.

"I dont know honestly" he said. "I think that's your weak spot Harry" I responded to Harry but he denied it since he supposively doesn't have a weak spot. I breathed by his neck once again and he started getting goosebumps. "Ha stop it, your giving me goosebumps, " he said laughing but ignored him and did it once again. He got me by the waist, making me stop. "Ha I got you now!" he said as he started tickling me very rough.

I laughed and laughing until I turned bright red and Harry finally stopped. Harry and I were face to face and we started to lean in but I came to my senses and turned away. "Um, I think we should go. My mom will probably be throwing a fit if im not home before five," I said sincerely. "Jamie, Im sorry I.." he said until I interrupted him, "Um, its okay lets just go."

The car ride was quiet, he tried to hold my hand but I nudged away. I couldn't believe that Harry tired to kiss me, like me, me and him been best friends since he moved here when i was six and he never tried to kiss me before. So why now? My mind was bursting with theories about why Harry tried to kiss me but then a question came up in my head did I want to kiss him? Somehow that just popped in my head but did I?  Do even want to kiss him? Yes, Harry is very attractive with his dimples, cherry red lips, and his muscled body but I dont know maybe I did want to kiss him. I was so stuck in my own mind when Harry stopped the car in front of my house.

"Um, should I walk you to your door?" Harry asked taking off his seat belt. "Oh um no its fine, I dont want my mom thinking I have a boyfriend or something" I said and he frowned. "Jamie, I really am sorry for what happened at the park, I just got carried away with the moment we were having and.." he said as I interrupted him once again, " Its ok Harry really, " I said giving him a peck on his cheek. He gave me a hug and  drove away. Two things were in my mind: My best friend almost kissed me and I might've wanted to him too.