Party?

Jamie's POV

I woke up feeling really confused, mostly because of what happened between Harry and I. I haven't spoken to him for about three days now. I tried calling him everyday but it went straight to voicemail. It made me worried that he's probably doing something bad just cause I didn't kiss him. But I did, oh how much I wanted to kiss his red luscious lips, but what would have happened after that, would we just go back to being best friends like nothing even happened.

I heard my mom call me from downstairs, it was probably breakfast or she wants me to do lame, boring ass chores. Once again I was wrong. Harry was standing there besides the front door wearing his black skinny jeans and a grey t-shirt. Man how hot he looked in that shirt revealing his chest. "Can we talk?" Harry said as my mom left the room. "Um, sure lets go to my room" I said as I yawned but Harry seemed very upset or eager to tell me something.

We entered my room and I decided to shut the door so my mother won't hear what our conversation is about even though I know how protective she is over me which I find very annoying. "Listen Jamie, im so sor-" Harry said as I spoke "I know you-." I said interrupting him. "No, you dont know. Now let me finish please," I nodded and he continued, "Im sorry for trying to kiss you, it was a big mistake. I shouldn't have rushed you to something you weren't ready yet. I screwed up im so so so sorry but to nake it up to you, im taking you to a party tonight" He said.

"Harry, you know I am not the partying type. Plus, what the hell am I going to wear." I said. Damn my insecurities. "Oh, I'll help you with that, don't worry" he said smirking at me. I didn't like the way he smirked at me but then I did cause his smirks are rather attractive. No Jamie, no remember Harry and I are friends, bestfriends. I went into Harry's car and we went for a drive.

Once the car had stopped, we were at the mall. Oh great the mall one of my least favorite places in the world. Most people are quite fond of the mall but unlike me I dont really like it, I would rather go to the library and read than be at a loud, crowded mall filled with people you don't even know.

"C'mon Jamie, we're just going to find you a dress and that's it okay missy" he said as I rolled my eyes and got out of the car. Harry and I walked side by side towards this one store. We walked in and the lady, possibly in her twenties assisted us, not taking her blue eyes off Harry. She escorted us to their most popular dresses and said " If you need anything else, let me know. My name is Nina." Obviously she was talking to Harry. Ugh does she know how to back off.

Harry and I looked at dresses for about a half an hour now and so far I found nothing. "This is hopeless. We're not going to find anything Harry, lets give up. Im not meant for parties anyway." I said but he disagreed with me and kept looking. I was just about to give up when I had found a navy blue dress. It was rather cute, so I told Harry that im going to try it on. "If you need help getting into the dress, Im here," Harry said. "Oh shut up im almost dressed" I responded to him.

"Okay im coming out," I yelled out to Harry so he would know. Once I was out Harry was starring at me for a few seconds. He looked stunned. "Dont you think that dress is a little tight" Harry said finally speaking. "No, i don't think so" I said to Harry and he gave me an angry face. As i still model the dress there were a couple of guy whistling and winking are me, which made Harry more angry. "YOU ARE NOT WEARING THAT DRESS" Harry snapped at me. "Who are you to tell me what to do! Im wearing this dress whether you like it or not!" I yelled back at him, getting back in the dressing room, putting on my own clothes.

Once I was out, I played for the dress and Harry and I left the store, the lady still starring at him. "Okay im sorry that I yelled at you back there," Harry finally spoke again after a few minutes. "Its okay Harry you didn't mean it" I said hugging him "Can you take me home now" I said and he laughed. "Yeah, I'll drop you off" Harry said as we left the mall. The ride back was funny because Harry kept giving me tips at what not to do at a party and it amused me very much. Once we were in front of my house, I got out of the car. "I'll pick you up at 8 o'clock sharp." he said as I walked to my car.

I went up to my room and realized that it was six o'clock, so I only had two hours to prepare myself. Right away I went into the shower. When I was out it was around seven so I blow dried my hair and turned on the curling iron. I didn't really bother putting on so much makeup, so I decided to only put on eyeliner and mascara. By the time my hair was fully dry, it was 7:35 pm and I was in a major hurry so I decided to go woth waves than curls.

When my waves were finished I put on my dress and decided to add a little more waves to my hair. It was 8 o'clock and I had received a text from Harry:

Im here! Come outside! Hxx

I was right in front of the door and inhaled and exhaled before opening it. Once I opened the door I saw Harry wearing a black and white striped shirt with black skinny jeans. Damn he looked hot. He opened the car door for me and I was inside. "Are you ready for your first party?" he said in an excited tone. "Yea, im ready" I said. You better get ready party, because here I come.