#13

We start our story by overlooking a peaceful, calm, valley.

Wait, wrong way.

We start our story by overlooking an exploded, flaming, house. Author's house, which has been destroyed due to the previous oneshot's outcome. Author is pretty peeved at the characters, so she left them stranded there.

There is a loud, girlish scream.

Draco Malfoy, a beautiful, most extravagant creature who has the voice of an angel and the manners of a.. very well mannered person, I suppose. The Author is very infatuated with him. She does a very good job of hiding this. He extracts himself from the rubble and wipes himself free of debris before screaming again and jumping back. 

Ginny Weasley has just jumped from the ruins. Her red hair is in tangles and there are sticks poking out from her head. "MUTANT DEER!" Draco screeched, leaping back into Harry Potter, who was coincidentally standing there. The blonde immediately leaps back, and spins around to face the protagonist. Harry's hair is completely untamed (more so than usual), and there are two rocks on his head. "MUTANT RAM-HUMANOID!" Draco yelped. 

Draco rolls on the ground, trying to escape the "mutants", while Harry and Ginny shake themselves to get the rubble from their persons. Malfoy sees that they are indeed not animal mutants, and calmly stands again as if nothing has happened. The rest of the characters have now escaped from the house and slowly are turning to glare at Hermione. "What?" The brunette looks around with an innocent expression, smiling sweetly. 

"'MIONE YOU CRAP!" Harry rushes forward and points at her, waving his arms around like a lunatic. "YOU EXPLODED THE WHOLE HOUSE AND NOW THE AUTHOR IS SERIOUSLY PISSED AT US!" Hermione shrugs. "Blame Ron! It was his flatulence that caused this predicament!" Ron looks confused. "Um, Hermione, if you have an English button I would appreciate if you pressed it." Hermione sighs. "IT WAS YOUR EXPLOSIVE FARTS THAT DID THIS!"

Ron nods, now understanding. Pansy raises her hand and gives an awkward cough. "Erm, usually when we're done here we're teleported back to Hogwarts.. Why are we still here?" Nobody answers this question, and Pansy sighs. "I really wish there was someone smart here.."

Draco glances at her. "Hey, didn't you fancy me at one point? You were a lot nicer then.."

Everyone tries to imagine a nice Pansy.

They burst out laughing.

Then, they are finally teleported back to their strange magic castle-school thing, and the author sits her lazy butt back on her couch to try and write another chapter.

-- A/N --

is "teleported" a word? i have no idea at this point, either i'm an idiot, or autocorrect's an idiot.

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME

so, yeah, the format is different, but I just felt like I should write it like this so be quiet

bye, my little fork forks!