THE BEGINNING

If someone cried for you, held your hand at your weakest points, came to you at their happiest moments, if someone let you fall on their shoulders when you was just tired, and I don't mean physically, if you were just tired of this world, tell me, would they ever stand up and leave you ?

I'm sure you guys now know that this story isn't just an ordinary fairy tale. There is no prince charming or even a princess in that matter. However, there is a love story, maybe an unending one. Do you believe in love? That it could actually make everything better, teach people right from wrong and make everyone just smile. I do, well I did. I used to believe love was that spark a kid would get in his eyes as soon as he saw sweets,I used to think when love is present it didn't matter what else was absent. A rose would seem more red,and your favourite delicacies would taste absolutely twice as amazing than it did before. In all honestly, love was just another meaning to me before. It was a belief, a belief in change, and trust. A belief in better. For me right now, love means lying,betrayal, going back on all your words. It's a shame really because even thinking about love used to give me butterflies.

It's amazing how one person used to be my sole reason to wake up, to smile , to live life. I used to do nothing for myself. When I was in 'love', it felt like I wasn't living for myself anymore. I was living for someone else I loved. The way he made me love him was actually something I would never regret. He was an amazing human being, his heart was the most breathtaking, so forgiving yet so stubborn. He was so talented, and yes, he was a show off too. But that was the best part, I used to be so proud of his smart ass. I used to be so happy to claim him my boyfriend. He was caring, he never did like seeing anyone upset. In fact, he used to make everyone laugh, even girls. I used to complain "It's not your job to make other girls happy, it's supposed to be only me". And his reply left me stunned, in a good way, he always used to say "Hailey, making others make me happy.They're smiling because of me". I shouldn't have ever been surprised, I knew he was different from the beginning. His smile, oh my, when he used to smile, he used to cover his face with the back of his hand and his eyes used to go tiny, so much as if he was squinting. His voice was the best voice to listen to when you just woke up from a nightmare. It made you feel calm and so safe, like you was already in his arms. His personality made him seem even more beautiful than he already was. BUT EVERYTHING IS A DECEPTION. REMEMBER EVEN SALT LOOKS LIKE SUGAR.

When we first met, it was only supposed to be as friends. I didn't plan to fall in love with him. Or his smile, and his laugh, I didn't plan to fall in love with everything about him. He was my first love and I didn't know it was love until I woke up one day just wanting to talk to him, when my whole day used to revolve around him. I wanted his attention, him to smile because of me, and ever since that day, I've been in love with that sensitive,emotional guy.