Seungmin - (Troublesome Pt 3)

Note: Now they just talk in hangul

Seungmin's POV

I just look at her in confuse. Did she just leave me here? I don't say anything yet.

I take out her letter and open it but what she wrote just shocking me. Is she...

'Hi Seungmin.

You must feel betrayed now and I know you would hate me for this.

Actually I'm a Korean. I'm just pretend being a foreigner. Seungmin, I'm so sorry for lying to you. My real name is Haesung. Jang Haesung. I live near this neighborhood and I'm actually younger than you.

I know who you are. I know who actually Golden Child. I'm sorry for lying but don't worry. I won't tell anyone about this plus I won't disturb you anymore.

I like you, Seungmin. It's been a year since the first time I saw you at the Woollim building. I always watching you from afar but I'm scare to approach you.

When your ring slipped, I take it and my heart shattered because I know that's is engaged ring but at the evening I saw you again and your handkerchief was dropped.

At that time, I was with my friends but I leave them to give it to you back. I'm not pretending in purpose but all of you thought I'm a foreigner so I got an idea to be closer with you.

All of the time we spend, that was my plan. I rented everything to avoid any paparazzi and we did it. I'm glad you're not suspecting anything.

Do you still remember the first time we go to the amusement park? That's my parents'. I'm happy you're enjoyed the ride and stuff. All this time, I can see that you're suffered because you do not have any freedom so I guess if I did this, you can have your freedom although just for a week.

Thank you to Jaehyun who always translating everything that I had said before. I'm happy I can be friend with you and the others. It's so cute when all of you use the loud speaker just to talk to me.

Seungmin, I know this is wrong but I love you so much.

When you read this letter, I'm no longer at Korea. I'm gonna miss our moments here. I want you to know that

I love you.

That's all. Thank you for everything. That's handkerchief is all yours now. :)

Sincerely,
Haesung '

I don't know why this letter just shattered my heart. 

Now she leave me alone when my heart start to develop feeling toward her. How could she did this to me? I don't know why I'm crying but the fact that she leave me now just break my heart.

I don't care if she's lying. I'm just wanna be with her. My knee become weak and I'm start to fall down. From a far I can hear the others call my name and they cycling toward me.

"Yah Seungmin. What happened? Where's H?" Daeyeol hyung asked me but I'm just crying out loud.

They look at each other and then start to hug me. Daeyeol hyung take the letter and read it.

Now they read it together and they look at me in sympathy. "Let's go, Seungmin. We will go home." Jaeseok hyung help me to stand up and they start to bring the bicycle t9 their place.

"She leave me, hyung." I said in sobbing. I never cry because of girl before but her effect make me change.

Jaeseok hyung do not say anything and he just caress my back to give me courage. Tag also help me to walk home and they just keep quiet.