Chapter 1

*Brooke's POV*

hey, my name is Brooke and my parents and I are moving to San Diego, California. I'm pretty excited, since right now we're living in such a crappy town called Detroit. I hate it here..I don't have many friends so i'm not going to miss much but I hope I make new ones in Cali.

I'm packing my bags a night before so I don't have to worry about things in the morning. I get a tweet from @MatthewEspinosa (since I get notifications every time they tweet) saying that their next magcon is on June 14th in San Diego! Omg omg omg!!! I'm freaking out because I'm absolutely am in love with the magcon family. Plus here in Detroit they never come and nothing ever happens it sucks! I'm 17 years old so I'm pretty sure my mom will let me stay on my own. I have to get my own apartment anyway since I'm "growing up" and shit like that..

We're heading to the airport and I'm a bit nervous to be on a airplane I've only been on it once (when I was like 9) and I remembered I cried most of the time. We're getting on the plane and the flight was really short, considering I took a long nap lol. When we got there I stayed at my parents house for a few nights because I was still looking for an affordable apartment to rent out. I don't want anything to shitty but I don't wanna live in luxury.

Finally I found something but the past residents are still moving out so I'll be staying at a hotel for a couple weeks until their all ready. When I call the hotel I get a room on the 5th floor room 21. There are a lot of people at this hotel wtf?! I went downstairs so I can't get the rest of my luggage and I see someone.. Now this isn't just anyone ... It's Taylor freaking Caniff! I can't believe that he's staying at my hotel! I turn around and see all the rest of the guys talking to fans and stuff ya know? Anyway I'm not going to see them since I have a lot of things to do.

Dam! omg I yelled that so loud 😂. I dropped my suitcase and all my clothes fell out. I felt a hand touch mine so I jumped a bit, but when I looked to see who it was it was Taylor. I tried to keep my fangirl noises in but I gasped heavily.. he just looked at me and smiled so of course I smiled back. "Hey what's your name?" Taylor said with a smirk. "Brooke" I said giggling. "Can I help you bring this to your room" he said and I said yes.

As we were walking up to my room Taylor asked me if I had twitter. I told him my name and he followed me also retweeting a couple of things. "thanks tay" I said and he smile widely. when we got to my room he said "no way! This is your room?" "Uhh yea..why does that surprise you?" I asked, and he said that his was next door and he shared a room with Cameron and Matt.

"Thats so cool!" I said and he gave me his number and asked me if I want to hang out later and I insisted we go to the beach.

Guys this is my first time writing a fanfic so sorry if it's crappy :( please let me know what I should and shouldn't do! Thanks 😘