Chapter 6

*Brooke's POV*

I wake up next to Taylor and remember last night I smile and continue watching Taylor as he sleeps..thats not creepy ok?! he's mine I can look at him all I want!

He looks adorable when he's sleeping🙈.

I get up and get dressed, brush my hair and decide to do a messy bun. I throw on a pair of leggings and a baggy hoody with some combat boots. I go to wake up taylor. "Wake up you potato sack!" I say to him jokingly.

"Hey babe" he says in his hot raspy morning voice. i plant a little kiss on his cheek.

I hear a knock on the door and figure that it's Cameron or Mahogany getting us for brekky.. but when I open the door I see my fucking ex standing there. I try to slam the door but he won't let me so I run to taylor with tears streaming on my face and Taylor obviously goes to deal with him..

"Taylor don't get hurt!" I say while sobbing loudly into the pillow.

"Babe, don't worry I'll deal with this fool" he said acting all tough 😂

*Taylor's POV*

I'll deal with this doche bag, I take my fist and smash him I the face and he falls in the hallway blood around his face..im pretty sure I broke his nose and jaw. I call the others over so we can all have a brief talk about all this.

*Brooke's POV*

All he guys come in and we all sit on one bed..a bit squishy so I sit on Taylor's lap.

"Ok guys so this is the story between me and that stupid asshole Logan (my ex) we used to date back in 10th grade and he claimed he "loved me" and all that shit..we've been dating for about 8 months. One night I was going home and as i was walking I see him kissing some other bitch named Mackenzie she was my enemy she got me suspended for blaming me for "peer pressure" but I know she hated me. I started crying and I ran off he saw me and tried running after me..as the slow person I am, he caught up to me and grabbed my hand I tried to get out of his grasp but he wouldn't let me go so I bit him real hard! I walked off angry but he came back and threw me on the ground and started punch me and kick me and spitting on me. it wasn't the first time he hit me either. I was laying on the ground basically dying and Sabrina's mom was driving by, thank god she saw me! she drove me to the hospital and I had I 12 inch bruise on my back along with a sprained leg. I'll never ever ever ever forgive him.!!"

"Babe don't worry he'll never touch you again I'm your king and I'll protect you from anyone"

"Taylor.."

"Yes bae?

"Thanks for being there. honestly your the best thing that has ever happened to me" I say I start tearing up (happy tears)

I can see taylor was crying when I was telling the story that's how I can tell he's truthful, loving, sweet, kind caring..i can go on forever! I'm pretty sure I'm in love with him..but it might be too soon if I tell him now..

I see everyone one else just staring at us going "awww" and "ohhlala" it was embarrassing lol...but I don't care! if they're my real friends they don't care how weird I am! 😜

*Matt's POV*

I'm really ashamed to say this but I'm really jealous of Brooke and Taylor... she's such a beautiful person and her ex boyfriend never deserved her! I just hope Taylor treats her good because if she got hurt again I'd be really upset. especially since Taylor's one of my best friends. I'm still a little bummed their together but hey! what can I do...? right?

"Hey Brooke I hope everything's all right and I know Taylor and all of us wouldn't ever let him near you again" I say smiling.

"Thanks so much Matt, it really means a lot when I have friends that will be there for me" she says to me and gives us all a hug.

We all hug and go down for breakfast.

*Cameron's POV*

I feel really bad for Brooke and what has happened to her in the past. we all talk for a bit, hug, and than go down for breakfast.

"Who wants to hit the beach later!" I yell to everone.

Everyone screams and says yes so we all finish up our breakfast and get ready for the beach.

I go upstairs to mine and Taylor's and Matt's room to get into my swimming trunks. it's so cute how Taylor and Brooke are together! he always talks about her ...sure it gets annoying! but when you see love that strong it's something to remember. ❤️

*Brooke's POV*

We all go up and get ready for the beach. I put my teal bikini on and some white flip flops I grab my towel and meet the rest of the guys in the lobby.

"What took you so long!" Nash yelled

"I'm a girl! what do you expect?" I say back laughing at him.

We arrive at the beach and of course they're are fans everywhere the guys try and shoo them off but they won't stop! even I'm being chased and I'm not even famous!

*skips the rest of the beach*

We are back at the hotel and are super bored..its around 11:00pm right now so where all just chilling in talkin in one room.

"Hey guys!"

"What? lol" all the guys say

" I have something fun we could do tomorrow!"

"Omg what is it tell usssss!" Carter nags at me

"Well I was thinking we...should go to disney land tomorrow!"

"Yes! That's an awesome idea" Taylor says

"Great! pack up for tomorrow we're leaving at 10:00am"

"Why so early?" Cam says

"Because then we can spend the whole day there and have a blast!"

"Haha sounds good!" cam replys

"Ok I'm going to go to sleep now you guys should too we have a long day ahead of us,"

"Goodnight!" everyone yells and I blow them a little kiss

Taylor follows me to my room and asks if he could sleep with me. Of course I said yes! and we dozed off.💋

Haha! sorry this chapter was kind of long but I hope you're enjoying it so far! remember to comment vote and follow me! love you guys ❤️💋