Chapter 2

*Brooke's POV*

Once I put all my luggage down I went and took a shower. I was all dressed for the beach but I was really early so I decided to lay down and take a nap on the soft bed in my hotel room.

*Taylor's POV*

Wow. I saw the prettiest girl today 😍 she looked pissed when she dropped her suit case...so I obviously had to go help her. when I got to her she had the most beautiful eyes I can imagine. I can tell she knew who I was because she gasped really weirdly but I thought that was cute. I helped her with her bags and we went to her room. I also followed her on twitter. I asked for her number and than she suggested we go to the beach later.

I guess she's sleeping because she said she'd meet me at my hotel room at 4:00 and it's now 4:30. I was going to knock on her door but than she came out right when my hand was about to knock. She was wearing black high waisted shorts with a purple crop top and tye-dyed vans with a nets SnapBack. she looked nice, I couldn't keep my eyes off.

We were walking to the beach and vining and all that stuff it was awesome. she told me about how her sister had gone missing 7 years ago. She started to cry, so I put my arm around her shoulder and we continued to walk. Brooke is such a sweet person.

*Brooke's POV*

Oh crap! I'm late I slept a bit too long.. I quickly brushed my hair and put my tye-dyed colour vans on. as soon As I opened the door Taylor was standing right outside looking like he was just about to knock lol. We walked out of the hotel and off to the beach.

I told him about my sister that has been missing for 7 years, nobody knows what happened to her. I started to cry. in my head I was thinking "shit he's gonna think I'm a cry baby" but instead he told me everything's gonna be fine and than..guess what he did? he put his arm around me! eeeek I know I'm over reacting but I kind of have like a HUGE crush on him💕. He's so nice and has a heart of gold I'm glad I met him 😊.

*Matt's POV*

I guess I'm kind of jealous that Taylor gets to spend time with Brooke, I mean like I'm happy that he's happy but I've kind of started liking her...😁 I'm not sure if she remembers but Brooke and I were in the same kindergarten class and we were best friends until I had to move to New Orleans and than to Texas and finally my family decided to move to California. we've moved so much it's hard to make good friends in such short periods of time. Anyways i'm going to talk to Brooke later and see if she remembers me at all. I hope this doesn't hurt me and Taylor's friendship.