Chapter 3

*Taylor's POV*

Brooke and I were walking back from the beach and she kept talking about how hot it was outside so I brought her to my favourite ice cream shop. we walked in and I ordered a triple chocolate marshmallow supreme, and Brooke ordered vanilla ice cream in a cone. "Hey, that's all you want?" I asked her, and she said "yeah, yeah I'm fine". I already could tell something was up because she's skinny as hell and she barely eats.. I guess I'll ask her when she feels comfortable.

*Brooke's POV*

We were walking back from the beach an it was really really hot out. I can really use a bottle of water or something right now, but it looked like Taylor had somewhere to go? we were still walking and he brought me to his ice cream shop he was talking about way earlier today saying how they have the most amazing ice cream ever. When we got in he ordered some chocolatey ice cream thingy I don't know what it was but it was HUGE! I only ordered a vanilla cone because I don't like to eat much. Taylor asked me if that's all I want so I told him yeah. the truth is I didn't want any ice cream at all because I have a horrible eating disorder. I hate food. I used to be really fat and I lost all confidence when I got bullied in middle school and most of high school so I stopped eating big portions or food and started going 2-4 days a week without eating. I obviously had to get something at this ice cream place because it was somewhere special Taylor brought me and I don't want him to find out yet.

That night:

*Brooke's POV*

Taylor went back to his hotel room and I went back to mine. I felt lonely since none of my close friends lived around here so I went on Facebook to see what's up with my friends. only a few people are online. BUT... my best friend Sabrina is in town for magcon weekend! Wow I'm really happy but I wonder if she knows I'm here. I gave her a call and she was surprised to hear from me but when I told her I was in town as well she freaked! Sabrina was one I my very few friends I had she was like a sister to me. plus she's Latino so she was my Spanish tutor while we were in high school. lololol.

*Sabrina's POV*

I'm so happy Brooke is in town! I'm going to stay in her hotel room for a few weeks even when magcon is over because I need to spend time with my chikitahh💁. Plus she's on the same floor as all the guys! this is going to be fun and I have the biggest crush on Shawn Mendes. he already follows me on twitter but when I meet him in real life?! it will be so much better!

The next day:

*Matt's POV*

Ok so this morning Taylor invited Brooke and her friend Sabrina to breakfast with us, this is my chance to talk to her about "everything". so I decided to sit beside her, we talked about random things and than all of a sudden I blurted out "Do you remember me from kindergarten?" and I said it quite loudly 🙈. "Um Matt I'm so sorry but the only way I know you is because your from magcon" she said.

I was really upset I almost started to cry, she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a big hug. I felt somewhat better now but I knew she was still going to end up with Taylor.

I hope your all enjoying my fanfic so far 😋 please comment below if you have any ideas or comments in general thanks ! 😘❤️