Chapter 1: Maka Albarn Meets Maka Akaba And Her Friends, Family And Boyfriend

Summary: What if Maka Akaba meets Maka Albarn and the soul eater gang. What if Death Weapon Meister Academy Students and Staff went to the United World and met Maka Akaba. Find out in this story.

Story Title: Maka Akaba Meets Maka Albarn

Chapter 1: Maka Albarn Meets Maka Akaba And Her Friends, Family And Boyfriend Part 1

In Death City

Maka Albarn: Hey guys sorry we're late.

Tsubaki Nakatsukasa: It's fine Maka. Oh, Maka did you while we're in class the whole school is being called to the Death Room for some reason.

Maka Albarn: Do you know why?

Tsubaki Nakatsukasa: No I don't.

Blackstar: MAYBE LORD DEATH JUST WANTS TO GIVE THE WHOLE SCHOOL A MISSION.

Soul Evans: Maybe Blackstar has a point.

Maka Albarn: Maybe you guys are right. What do you think Kid?

Death The Kid: Maybe my dad wants us to meet someone.

*All The DWMA Students Were Called To The Death Room.*

Death: Good that all of you are here we are going to The United World where an old friend of us staff and myself know and their youngest daughter.

All Staff: Yeah, we know about their youngest daughter but all of you don't know about the Akaba's since you weren't born at time and you haven't heard about them.

*Death Puts His Body And Soul Back Into Himself.*

Death: Since the Kishin has already been defeated now I can put my body and soul back into myself and I can now leave Death City with the Students and staff. But we have to put a barrier around Death City so no witch can enter.

*Puts A Barrier Around Death City.*

Death: Now let's get to the train station to catch a train from the United World.

Everyone: Right let's go.

At The Train Station.

Death: The Train From the United World should be here now.

*The Train From The United World Arrived At Death.*

Death: Come along now Students and staff.

*They Go Onto The Train From The United World.*

*They Arrived At The United World.*

At The United World.

Death: Welcome To the United World Everyone.

Every Student: Wow, it's bigger then Death City.

*They Notice People At The Park.*

Spirit: Lord Death look it's Maka Akaba.

Death: Yeah, your right Spirit.

Spirit: But she's talking with her sister, brother, friends and boyfriend right now Lord Death.

Death: So let's not bother them.