Chapter 3: Toshiki Kai, Maka Akaba And Shay Obsidian Goes To Card Capital

Previously on Maka Akaba Meets Maka Albarn. Toshiki Kai and Maka Akaba was on a date in the United World they had lunch together and when it turned dark they went to Maka Akaba's House to watch a movie with her family.

Let's Begin The Story.

At The Akaba House.

*They Woke Up Bright And Early.*

Maka Akaba: Morning mom and dad.

Toshiki Kai: Morning Mr. and Mrs. Akaba.

Shay Obsidian: Morning Auntie and Uncle.

Ray Akaba: Morning mom and dad.

Gray Akaba: Morning mom and dad.

Cyan&Leo Akaba: Morning Everyone. Ready to have breakfast before Toshiki, Maka and Shay have to leave to go Card Capital.

Everyone: Yeah, let's eat!

*After They Were Done Eating.*

*They Leave To Go To Card Capital.*

At Card Capital.

*They Arrived At Card Capital.*

Toshiki Kai&Maka Akaba: Hi, Misaki.

Misaki Tokura: Hey Maka and Kai glad your here. Oh, you guys brought Maka's cousin Shay Obsidian.

Shay Obsidian: Hey, long time no see.

Misaki Tokura: Yeah, long time no see Shay. You know you used to follow Maka around when you were a baby and when you were a kid.

Shay Obsidian: Yeah, but I still do though.

Taishi Miwa: Even if Maka doesn't have time for you anymore she'll always have time for you if you want her visit you and your parents.

Shay Obsidian: I guess your right thanks guys.

Jun Mutsuki: We've been your cousin's friends for a long time.

Shay Obsidian: I guess you guys know everything about my cousin Maka.

Toshiki Kai: Morikawa, Izaki, Emi, Kamui, Shizuka, Reiji and Eiji didn't know Maka for a long time like we did. Aichi met me and Maka when he was in 3rd grade and me and Maka were in 4th grade so Aichi still counts for someone who's known Maka for a long time.

Shay Obsidian: You guys know my cousin very well.

Ren Suzugamori: I guess you could say that Maka always has a beautiful smile.

Maka Akaba: When I was in Elementary and Middle School Shay I would always hit Zarc with a paper fan to wake him up everytime he falls asleep in class.

Toshiki Kai: Yeah, back in elementary and middle school Maka would always hit Zarc everytime he insulted her or even makes her angry.

Jun Mutsuki: Even if she has a short temper when it comes to Zarc insulting her. Your cousin gets angry way too often if Zarc insulted her.

Tetsu Shinjou: There was a lot of times when he insulted her for an unknown reason and made her angry.

Shay Obsidian: But how come my cousin Maka never gets angry at you guys.