Chapter 2: edited

Chapter 2

JASEY'S POV

Today was Monday that means work. After I got out of the shower I threw on my skinny jeans and my black polo for work. I headed downstairs and realized I had 20 minutes until I had to leave for work. So I sat down and turned on the tv.

"Niall Horan seen with Ellie Goulding at a nightclub. Is Ellie cheating on Ed Sheeran with the Irish cutie?"

I turn off the tv and groaned. Every time I try to forget about him he always comes back in my head.

Even though it has been four years I still can't get over him. We were best friends since we were seven, then he leaves and ignores me. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"JASEY! Where are you?" My best friend Nathan screamed at me.

"What are yo-"

"WORK JASEY!"

I looked at the time, I was 20 minutes late.

"I'll be right there!"

I hung up and drove straight to work. As pulled up to the small café I worked I noticed a bunch of girls around it.

"Why are all these girls around?"

"Look in the corner."

I turned around and saw him. Why was he here. I thought he was on tour. Out of all the places he's here in the café I work at. I grabbed Nathan and headed to the back room.

"Why is One Direction here?"

"They're tour just ended and I guess they all live around here."

He shrugged. I was having trouble breathing, I can't talk to him not after how he treated me.

"Can you serve them?"

"I can't I have 3 other tables."

"Please Natie?" I begged.

"No Jasey."

"Fine. Whatever lets go." I walked back out and headed towards the table.

Hey everyone! Thank you to everyone who is reading Four Years it means a lot! I will be updating everyday for now until I decide if I want a schedule or not. Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!