Chapter 6

As I was walking towards the door the person knocked again... and again... and again. "I'm on my way wait a second!" I yelled. As I opened the door, I expected to see Emma standing there.
"Hey beautiful", it was Brody. "What are you up to Mia?" "Just waiting for Emma to arive. What are you doing here?" I asked. But instead of answering my question, he ignored it and decided to ask one himself. "Is Shawn here too?" Shit what do I answer to this? Do I lie and hope he beleaves me, or do I tell the truth and hope he doesn't get mad. Without giving myself enough time to think of what to say, I said "nope just me, being alone." "Okay cool, let's go up to your room" he said. "Uh.. well. No" "Why not Mia? Are you lying?" "No I'm not! I just have no time for you right now, and besides that you were a jerk this morning so please leave." "What the hell is wrong with you. I'm so done with tou psycho" he said. "Are you breaking up with me?" "Yes, yes I am!" I slammed the door and just stared at the wall for a few minutes. Why didn't I feel sad?

"Everything okay down there?" I heard Shawn asking, hearing his voice made me smile like crazy. Do I? Do I like him? I don't know, he's more important to me than anyone else. And looking at him makes me feel butterflies and I feel like I could stop breathing at any moment.

" HELLO?! Mia! Are you alive?" Oh yeah I got lost in my thoughts and never replied. "Yes! I'm comming upstairs!"
As I got in my room, he was just laying in my bed doing I don't know what on his phone. "Hey Mia" he said smiling. Omg his smile made me want to melt. "Who was at the door?" He asked. "Well, it was Brody. And he kinda broke up with me." I saw that Shawn was trying to hide his smile. "Are you.. okay?" "Yeah I'm great" I said too happy for someone who just got dumped"

*buzzbuzz*
It was my phone,
Em bestie👭: Hey Mia!❤️
Me: Hey em!💋
Em bestie👭: I'm so sorry, but I forgot about my uncle his birthday. I can't come.
Me: It's okay. I'll be fine with Shawn! By the way, Brody was just here. He broke up with me but I honestly don't care.
Em bestie👭: Have fun with shawn😉! See ya😘
Me: Bye!😘

"Who are you texting?" Shawn asked. "Oh just Em, she can't come today. But anyway, do you wanna stay untill my parents get back from their vacation?" I asked. He looked a bit overwhelmed by this question. "Sorry if it's a too big question. You really don't have to if you don't want to" I said. "Yes! I really wanna stay!" "That's great, just go get some sleeping stuff, oh and bring swimwear, 'cause I wanna go in the pool" "Okay sure, I'll be back within an hour!" He got up from my bed, gave me a quick kiss on my cheek which made me blush, and he left.

I decided that I would make some nice snacks as dinner and a drink for us, so that's what I did. I put it all down on the coffee table. Next I got some pool floaties ready.

*KNOCK KNOCK*
I think that is Shawn!
I opened the door, and yes it was him.
We both got dressed for the pool, as soon as he was done changing he came out of the bathroom. Me being dumb stared at his body once again. "Everytime I take off my shirt you seem to be staring. You should really get used to this" he said winking at me. "Yeah? Well maybe I like staring at you" I said smirking. We both laughed and got to the pool. I decided to post on snapchat:

It was such a cute picture of Shawn!

After baking in the sun for a while we got in the water to get some fun pictures of us in the water. We put the camera on taking a picture every half a minute. We got a lot of cute and fun pictures. We swum up to the middle of the pool. We just took some cute pictures of us smiling and looking at eachother. But we kind of forgot about the camera. He kissed me. Was it too fast after Brody broke up with me? That's all I could think about, so I pulled back. "What's wrong Mia?" He grabbed my hand, which I really liked. "No sorry I was just thinking about us." "I'm sorry I kissed you, it was too soon." I heared he meant it, but I also saw a tiny bit of disapointment in his face. "No! Don't be sorry!" I said. He looked at me strangely. I smiled awkwardly and kissed him. He lifted me out of the water. It felt like a fairytale. We kissed for like 3 minutes straight. That means we got pictures of this moment. But I didn't even think about that at that moment.

An hour later we decided to get out of the water because it was already 6 p.m. so that means time to eat the snack dinner I prepared. But instead of eating, we were mostly laying on the couch and making out. I was laying on the couch and he was on top of me. We were passionatly kissing, he also left a few hickeys in my neck, and so did I in his. We were stil only in our swimwear so we weren't wearing much.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sexy scene alert. Don't wanna read? Skip till the next line like I made above this

Shawn was breathing heavily, we had been making out for an hour. I saw him looking up and down my body. He was smirking like crazy. I sat up and pushed him back so I was on top. I was going to tease him, I just know he wants me right here, right now. And I'm going to make him want me more. I planted kisses in his chest slowly getting lower and lower, 'till the edge of his swim shorts. I lifted it up a centimeter and placed a kiss right underneath the elastic part. I saw him biting his lip. "Whats up Shawn?" I whispered in his ear. He moaned, got up and now got on top of me.
He 'grinded' on me, I could feel his you know what I mean being hard af. I put my hand against his chest so he would stop grinding, and my other hand on top of his pants exactly on his hard one. He bit his lips again. "Do you, uh want to?" It was so cute that he asked that. "Yes but you're my first." He looked suprised, but he was super cute about it. "You'll be fine Mia, I'll lead." I blushed. "But Shawn, do you have a.. you know condom?" He smirked as if he knew this would happen. He put his hand in the pocket of the hoodie laying on the ground, got out a condom and put it on the table. He continued kissing me and teasing me as much as I was trying to tease him. He slipped his hand under me and his hand now touched the clip of my bikini. He looked at me waiting for my aproval to un clip it. I smiled nodded and started nibbling his ear. Which he really seemed to enjoy. He let out a big moan. I slowly still teasing him I moved my hands down to get off his swim shorts. We removed eachothers bottems. I felt very awkward and he noticed. "Babe if you don't want to. You don't have to" "I know Shawn I want to but I've never really been so naked in front of anyone"
He put on the condom and he was ready to go. So was I. And it happened, I was officially not a virgin anymore. Most people say it hurts. But I really only got to enjoy it.
End of 'dirty' scene
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A was laying on top of him breathing heavily from what had just happened. I officially lost my virginty.

A/n: this chapter was 1400 word long! Oh my thats long! See ya in chapter 7!❤️