Chapter 4

3 months later

Brody and I are still together and so happy, it's winter and we have hollidays now. Brody dyed his hair brown yesterday and it's so cute! We got out to take some cute pictures of us and I decided to post one since today is also our 3 months anniversary,

 Brody dyed his hair brown yesterday and it's so cute! We got out to take some cute pictures of us and I decided to post one since today is also our 3 months anniversary,

❤️926 💬 115
@mia_x: 3 months and still so happy with you!❤️👫

@joyce.love.x: cuteness overload!💕
@its.brody: I love you Mia!❤️

Omg he loves me!
"I really do love you Mia"
He saw me reading his comment and getting happy.
"I love you too Brody!"

I went home and took a power nap. My mum is on vacation with her 3 sisters so I'm home alone for 2 weeks. I decided to go to the supermaket to buy diner for tonight. As soon as I got there I saw the perfect brown haired boy walk inside. I kinda ran after him... as soon as I reached him he said "do you want a picture?" I really didn't get why he said that ... "uh no? Who are you" a smile apeared on his face, he reached his hand out to me "my name is Shawn" he said "oh hi Shawn!" I didn't know what to say, I was lost in his beautiful eyes. "And you are?" "Oh uh, I'm Mia nice to meet you!" And we both smiled. He gave me his number and I gave him mine.

I decided I wanted to eat tomato soup tonight, so I made the soup and started eating. *buzz buzz*, I got a message

Shawn: Hey Mia how are you!
Me: hey Shawn, I'm great. What about you?
Shawn: I'm good too. What are you up to?
Me: Eating dinner😁
Shawn: Nice! What are you eating🙂
Me: Tomato soup
Shawn: Omg no! Tomatoes are disgusting how can you eat that! Anyway I was wondering, do you wanna go to the movies tonight?
Me: Sure! That would be fun!
Shawn: Cool, I'll pick you up in an hour, See ya x
Me: Okay! See you then! X

I decided to put on a white cute dress with a flower-ish patern.

It was still light outside and we had a lot of time before the movie was starting so we decided to go walk on the beach, Shawn randomly stopped walking and took out his phone. "Shawn what are you doing?" "Smile! I'm gonna take some pictures of you"
After our beach walk we went to the movies, it was an horror movie. "Uh Shawn I'm scared of horror movies" "Don't worry you'll be fine, I'm here to protect you" he said as he winked. His cute little wink gave me goose bumbs all over my body. As we watched the movie I got scared and he put an arm around me, he's so sweet and cute and hot! Omg this is so wrong! We're just friends, I'm happy with my boyfriend who I really love! After the movie he came home with me. And stayed the night... with me... in one bed. This was actually so wrong, but we're just friends.

We went upstairs to my room, "Uh Shawn what do you wear when you sleep?" "Only my boxershorts, is that okay?" "Yeah that's fine" "And what do you wear Mia?" "I wear underwear and shorts." "Okay cool" he said smirking. I felt a bit awkward but I tried to hide it. "Are you feeling awkward?" He asked. "Maybe a little." He walked up to me and gave me a hug, his hug was so warm and tight, his arms comepletly wrapper around me. I felt so save. He let go and removed his shirt. "Shawn what are you doing?!" "I'm getting ready for bed" I didn't say anything back because I was staring at his AMAZING body, he has a sixpack and a nice tan skin he is so incredably hot I couldn't keep my eyes off him! "Do you like what you see?" I looked up and saw his face smirking "I uh I'm sorry" "Haha it's okay Mia, but do you like what you see?" I couldn't believe this question, I didn't know what to say, ofcourse I like it, but I have a boyfriend.

I never answered the questions and we got in bed. The next morning I woke up comepletly cuddled up in his arms, he was so strong I couldn't get out so I just let it like this.

A/N
Hey guys! I love writing this story! I wish this was my life damn! I hope you guys like the fanfic, this chapter was 740 words I'm so proud of myself cause most chapters are like 400 words! Who do you ship?! Bria of shia? See you next chapter!

X~ Indy