Back Story

I was 7 years old, in English class and I was fooling around with my best friends Bambam and Yugyeom. Then the the teacher told us
–Kids, please be quiet! We have 5 new students today. They've just moved here and I hope you make them feel welcome. Boys if you'd like to present yourselves.
Then the 5 boys walked in... My eye was immediately caught by one of them although I didn't know his name I felt very attracted to him.
~Hello! My name is Choi Youngjae and I'm from Korea. Call me Youngjae.
~Hi! My name is Mark Tuan and I'm from America. Call me Mark.
~Hello there! My name is Im Jae-bum I'm also from Korea. Call me Jb.
~Heyyyy! My name is Jackson Wang and I'm from China! Call me Jackson.
~H... Hi.... I'm Park Ji.. Jin.. Jinyoung and I'm fr.. From Korea too. Call me Jinyoung.
In the sound of Jinyoung's sweet voice I fell for him! He sounded shy and because of that everybody laughed at him except me and my amazing best friends!
Our class was formed in a way where we would sit in groups. There were 5 free seats in my group so the teacher said:
-OK class calm down! So now boys go sit along with Y\N, Bambam and Yugyeom.
While pointing towards us. So the boys sat down and joined us.
There was something off about Jinyoung and Jb I felt as if I knew them from somewhere not sure from where though...
.
.
.
The bell rang and we went out for recess Bambam didn't like the looks I had been giving to Jinyoung but I didn't care much. Yugyeom invited the boys to come to sit with us.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Needless to say after a few days we became close friends and never left each other's sides! We even named ourselves Got8!