Learning the truth

Now that they are 17 and have been living in Korea for a while now. My family has left Thailand for a couple of weeks so I've been basicalli living with Jb's mom for the past few days. One day I noticed a picture on the bed side table in Jb's room while I was taking one of his books. I looked at it carefully and it was him with a little girl sitting on a slide in a park I recognized but didn't quite remember where I had seen it.
Y\N- Mrs. Im! Where is Jb in this picture and with who?
I said while exiting his room with the picture in my hand.
Mrs.Im- Oh Y\N! Haven't your parents told you?
I looked at her with a confused look showing that I didn't know what she was talking about. She understood and explained to me.
Mrs.Im- Y\N... You and Jb have been friends since you were born.
Y\N- WHAT???
I thought my longest friends were Bambam and Yugyeom since I've known them since I was four.
Mrs.Im- Yeah... Your family visited us the Summer you were born and you and Jb became close friends. You would always go to the park together until you were 4. You even said that when you grew up you would get married. When you became 4 your parents sold their house in Korea and bought one here in Thailand, then you met Bambam and Yugyeom. We never lost contact with your parents and when you and Jb were 7 we moved here. Jb never forgot you but knew you had and felt really sad...
I didn't know anything! I didn't know how to react...
Y\N- Wow... I wasn't expecting that... I didn't know anything...
Maybe that's why I thought I knew him from somewhere when they came into our school, I thought to myself. I put the photo back on his bed side table and then I received a call... It was Jb...