The biggest surprise!

We sat in at a table and the people who had the place knew us a bit too well so they didn't even ask for our order and just brought us the usual. As we were eating Bambam kept staring at me but I had no problem. When we finished our meal we talked for a while and as we were about to order the dessert he looked at me and said
Bammie- Oops! Y\N! I forgot something in the car and I really need it now could you wait for me and we can order dessert later. OK?
I nodded and he rushed off. As he was walking out he said something to the owner, but I didn't think twice about it. I was going through Instagram and I answering to texts when Bambam came back in. He looked at me and smiled.
Bammie- I hope you didn't order without me..
Y\N- No.. This time I didn't!
Soon I see the owner with the staff bring out a cake. They were coming our way. I got confused since we weren't celebrating anything! Our anniversary had past and our birthday too. Then they put the cake in front of me and it said in italics "HAPPY 13th ANNIVERSARY!" That really caught me off guard since we had agreed to not do anything for our anniversary this year. We were too busy with concerts, fan meetings etc. so we didn't really have any time.
I looked at him and laughed. I blew out the 13 candles and I made a wish "I wish Bammie won't do anything stupid again like he did 13 years ago while saving me" that has been my wish every time I blew out any candles.
Them everybody started clapping for something so I looked in Bambam's direction and there he was... Nealing in one knee...
Bammie- Y\N for the past 13 years I've lived my life wishing every day when I wake up you are still breathing and will never ever leave my side. 13 years ago I did something stupid but also something I will never regret doing and that is saving you from getting hit by car. Although I now have a big scar going down my leg I would never go back to change what I did. I am saying all of this cause what I did wasn't planned and it came out of clear instinct showing how much I loved you and how much I still do. I never want to lose you from my life and with that I have to ask... Y\N will you make me the happiest Dabmaster in the world by marrying me?
When he said "Dabmaster"
I giggled but thought his words I was going back in time at that day... I remembered the pain I felt... Not for my best friend but for the love of my life.
Y\N- Ye.. Yes! Yes! Of course you Dumbdumb!
I kissed him and he wore me my ring. Everyone started clapping and the Ahgases, who were also there, and had been recording the whole thing posted it on every social media possible. Soon enough everyone knew that we were engaged and Got6 were calling us non stop. When I finally answered to Mark on the way home he and everybody else started screening at my ear "CONGRATULATIONS!!!" I put the phone on speaker and from what they were saying I barely understood anything
Liv- Duuuuude!!!! You're engaged! Finally!!!!!
Mark- Oh. My. God. Noooona you're gonna get married!!!!
Yugyeom- Bambam did you actually say Dabmaster???? Are you an idiot???
Youngjae- I'm so happy for you guys!
Jackson- I can't believe it. You're all grown up now
Y\N- Like we weren't already Jackson?
Jb stayed quite for the entire call along with Jinyoung and of course Mark's, Jackson's, Youngjae's, Jb's and Yugyeom's wives.
When we got back to the studio Liv and the rest of the girls literally destroyed me and the boys went for Bambam. But he had the opportunity to to ran away with those long ass legs he has.
Y\N- Bammie!!! Where are you going???!!?!!? You're gonna leave your future wife here like that? OK then!
I started walking in the JYPEntertainment building until I felt someone backhugging and kissing my neck. It felt so familiar..
Y\N- So that's how you're going to get me back Bambam?
Bammie- Yeah... That was my plan.
Y\N- Well then continue cause just one kiss isn't going to win me!
He turned me around, threw me back and kissed my lips softly.
Bammie- Now I think I did.
I nodded and he smirked.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you enjoyed this and stay tuned for a BTS fanfic.