Alice = Rapunzel : chapter 1

the photo is alice smileing on her roller skates on sunday.

My name is Alice Summer. I'm not perfect nor do I use to have the most perfect family. I live with my best friend Rosie Caramel, just us two in a dorm of an academy, some choose to live here some don't. Most people barely even now there's a dorm. We've been best friend for like forever, were both 13 and 3/4 because our birthdays are at the same day. Were both in eighth grade.But we both have two totally different personality. She had a cute British accent, blue ocean eyes and caramel dyed curls to her waist. She looks like a model. While I had long, dirty blonde,red,brown,weird, hair to the end of my back which I always put in a huge pig tail bun and I was a goody goody with glasses . I wasn't very tall and my eyes were weird. I promise myself to cut my hair secretly every month, I also promised myself to not tell that reason to anyone. Not even Rosie! Actually i remeber cutting it yesterday, but today is today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alice get your ass up we have to go to school!!!" Rosie yelled.

"Fine." I said calmly.

"Why did you press snooze so many times?" she questioned.

"what?, you expect me not to?" I questioned back.

"Alice if you not ready in 15 minute I'm leaving without your sorry ass!"she demanded. Rosie curses a lot and she didn't realize but I slept with my uniform on ,so she was shocked when I left the bed.

"Alice, who the hell raised you like this?"she asked.

"Who said I had to be raised by someone other than myself?" I questioned back again.

"You always leave me another question back, don't you?" Rosie said dusting off her dress.

"Ready!" I mumbled grabbing my backpack and holding my toast by hanging it from my mouth. See unlike normal academys, our dorms aren't in the academy their 15 minute away if you walk.

"Alice cant you start wearing the girl's uniform, instead of the boy's uniform because dresses aren't that bad."

"I'd rather wear my pajamas to school than to wear a dress!" I told her in a grossed out tone."I bet you wouldn't say that if it was a sexy" My other best friend 'Dionysus' said. He has black hair and blue eyes. He was changed his name from kyle to Dionysus named after a god of wine, parties, waste ness,and we just call him Dion, but Rosie sometimes calls him Dingus, and she doesn't know what it means, no one does it just sound like a name of someone stupid."whatever, whats up Dingus?" she asked. "I have to find a innocent person to take care of the detentions or else mom's going to shoot lasers from her eyes, breathe out fire, and drool lava."he panicked. The teachers hated taking care of detention so students volunteer(I never volunteered), but i never really payed attention to the people around me so i don't know anyone except for my besties and teachers plus headmaster Lilly .Dion's mom is the headmaster which really adores me." I'll take care of them" I said. And Dion was whispering yes and jumping up and down like a kid."but only in one condition! " his 'yes!' turned into a 'AWWWW!'."You have to buy me a for an electric guitar."I finished. "That's a little too much don't you think?"he questioned."What if I said everyday or anytime you want me to?"I asked him almost crying."Fine!, your too adorable to say no to ya bitch! " he yelled. I winked at him as I popped into my roller skates while having a lolly pop and said "I know right, its my speciality".I quickly raced on the empty street as I was already here at school."Why not have a little fun?" I muttered as I raced in the school with my skate knowing no ones here yet, plus this school had ID badge locks and metal scanners so there aren't any cameras. As I let my lose buns go dropping my hair nearly my waist because i still had my high ponytail but if not my hair would be touching my feet. I put on 'I love rock n roll' really low in the halls with my iPhone so no one can notice me dancing and skating to the song. "Hey I didn't know girls liked rock music?" Someone said. I look behind me and I see 3 boys. First two grabs me running, I'm practically flying because my roller skate weren't touching the ground, and they run to the closest boys bathroom with me.

"Wait I cant go in there!!" I said trying to escape there grip .The other boy come running into the bathroom counting "5,4,3,2,1!".A sudden 'BOOM' happened and we saw smoke covering all hallways. "I'm guessing since you straddled me and pinned me down, You did something really bad.