Alice = Rapunzel :chapter 3

why me!!!??? I've always been good and this is what I get back .I couldn't leave,I've never left ever before, I'm not allowed to, I'm not allowed on field trips ether. I don't know why I was just not allowed."I can't" I begged and pleaded."Why not?" he asked." I've never left before I don't know what out there!!!" I yelled. "What?" Tiger asked confused. "I've been at this school ever since I was five!! I'm not allowed to go out of the property." He looked at me and just kept riding."Then come with us, we'll protect you". he said, wow so cheesy. ."were in hell are you going anyways?!?" I asked."We are going everywhere but here" he replied. "For how long?" I asked. "For like...forever" he muffled. "Wait forever!!!!!, let me stay here for a week!, I have to pack and lie about stuff!" I shouted. "Okay but after a week your gonna be with us for a long time!" he yelled.

"I can't believe youre doing this!" I yelled. "You owe us then because we are staying for a week with teachers so you'll have to pay back with your body!" he said. "no die in hell!" I said. He laughed really loud. After i was screaming the what ifs, he just didn't answer, he finally said "What if I shove my skateboard in your mouth?" Time pasted so fast that we were out of school property, mic and snoopy caught up to us, and we were skating up to a  two story RV that was parked in a grassy field in a random neighborhood. "Are you guys rich?!?" i asked. "No we found this trailer in the dump and decided to fix it up" mic said. The RV was like one I never saw before! it was huge shiny red trailer with a small glass roof. Snoopy opened the door and said "Explore all you want!". When I walked in there was a black carpet, light blue comfy sofas connected to the wall facing a huge flat screen. There was of course in the front of the RV, the driver and the passenger seat but there were massage seats. At the end of the bus there were bean bags  and magazines I don't want to talks about. But there was like 7 bean bags.... Lucky. There were stairs with railings that led to a room with 2 bunk beds connected to the wall. A mini fridge and a table taped to the wall?... ,there were 4 seats and a cabinet on top of the fridge, I found toaster and a microwave in there I also found a bag of medicine. There was one bathroom, how wonderful and last but not least a big ass sized closet. "Done exploring!" I yelled. "Well your sleeping with King!" Tyler yelled. "who king ?,and I'm not sleeping with anyone!" I said. " He's our last and final room-Rv mate. He thought what we were doing to the school was stupid." wow this might be my favorite guy who's different." so he went and threw himself to 7 sluts." tiger said. thought too soon damn who am i with? And I have to sleep with that dude hahahahah HELL NO! he sound like a sex drive cocky teenager who's just really selfish and horny. talk about boy toy. "No way am I sleeping with anybody! I want my own bed!" I pouted. " and your going to get one,  but for now you sleep at  your place, next week we'll get you a bed, okay?"  mic replied. " thanks, i was scared for a second." i sighed. "Damn mic don't lie to her." tiger said grinning. "okay i think we've had enough tiger time, you are in time out!" snoopy said dragging him to the big ass closet. you know I'm not cursing,theres a sign on top of the closet that says 'BIG ASS CLOSET'. " wait, what happens if i don't want to go with you and i decide to run away?" i asked right when snoopy was about to take crying tiger to the closet. " you will be hunted down, trapped in our RV, tortured, chained, and leashed." snoopy says still taking tiger in the closet and finally closing it with a boom. No way, this cant be happening. i fall down to my knees in frustration and pain from the whirl winds forming in my tiny and sensitive tummy. " what if i don't run away?" i asked mic. " why dont you find out?...." mic said.i leave the trailer about to faint, luckily this warm nice boy took my hand and took me home after i stuttered my address. Did i just make a mistake? because i told him my room number as well after he dragged me there. It just happened. The only thing he asked me was where did i live? I didnt care if i made a mistake or not all my attention was toward the bathtub. After draging my body on the floor to the bathtub and seeing that rosie was on her date she was talking about a week ago, i plunged into the bath tub taking the soap maker and rubber duckys with me. I know im such a child that im packing this stuff with me. I cant belive im actually going, i know they can track down, If i stay, my life will be hell with vandalism charges. they said i was going to be there for a long time so there going to have a stuffed big ass closet.