Alice= Rapunzel : chapter 2

"I'm guessing since you straddled me and pinned me down, You did something really bad." I guessed. "You have very, very, very long hair", they stared at me."Thanks but I wanted an explanation more than a compliment."I cocked an eyebrow.

" I guess you can call us bad ass".♥

"you mean delinquent"♡

"and what exactly did you do?"♡

"We set all the school's books on fire, locked the teachers and principles in the pool with caged wall around them it was very expensive , put 70 fire works around the school, we told everyone's parent school was cancelled because all the teachers got orgasms,we wrote curse words on the board, popped every teacher's car's tires,dumped cafeteria yuck in condoms, then threw them at teacher from the top of the cage,threw eggs and expired milk all over them too while wearing mask." one of the boys with blonde and orange eyes said."That's so nice" I said sarcastically."Do me a favor and don't let him rape me." I said to the boy who was not straddling me! Another boy with brown hair and sandy eyes looks and widens his eyes and got off me."Sorry." he said."Listen she's goody two shoe, she'll definitely let them free and tell them how we look!!!, They'll find out in less then a minute and their brains do not function well!" a guy with black hair and blue eyes yelled."No she won't cause we have this " the blonde guy said holding my iPhone in his hand."Oh please give that back its really important to me!!!" I yelled. "No kidding it cost a bitch" blondie replied. I didn't care how much it cost and if he broke it, I cared about the memory card." here you can have it" the guy with black hair took it from him and gave it to me. "May I ask what are your names?" I asked. " No but well give you our nicknames, I'm Mic.awesome,the guy with the black hair is Snoopy, and blonde is called Tiger or big easy." said Mic."Well I'm definitely not going to tell you my name so what would you call me?" I questioned."I know !,let call her Rapunzel." Tiger blurted."Okay" I said. One of the guys elbowed him."Tiger, do me a favor and give me my memory card". " Damn you noticed" they said disappointed. "Ya I did." I told them."Well were not gonna give it to daddy's little girl" he said. "Give it to me or else!" I threatened . "Or else what?" he asked as he pushed me onto the wall and earlier I couldn't see any of the boys in the eyes cause they were too tall, but now I'm eye to eye with tiger which made me shy and  unconfident. " I-I-I'll set the all the teachers free!" I stuttered trying to sound confident."How you are going to do that when I'm on you?" he said touching his forehead with mind,that made me blush a bit." Like this!" I said kicking his balls really....hard."He let out a groan of pain before fainting. I took that time to search for my memory card in his pocket while the other two just stared at me."Where is it?!?!" I asked them.They shrugged there shoulders, I went to a classroom, and grabbed my backpack .I put him on the chair, took a jump rope from my backpack,and tied him up. And the other two just stared and observed me. "You two aren't going to stop me?.." I asked. "Nope" snoopy popped the p with an amused face. "Still paralyzed of how much that must hurt..." Mic.awesome said.

"I don't want to hurt you so can you please tie your self's up. 3 minutes later all of the boys were tied up."Thanks!" I told mic and snoopy. "You owe us!" snoopy commented."UGGGGHHHH!!!!!" Tiger commented. "Where my Memory card?!?!" I asked Tiger. "Rapunzel you kicked me in the balls, now I'm definitely not telling you!"

"Fine I'm freeing the teachers!"

Before I knew it the three of them ripped through my jump ropes."You better run!" Tiger said as his friends nodded in agreement. Seriously I though two of them liked me. I smiled nervously and sprinted to the pool area in my skates. "suckers!" i snickered. Spoke to soon. Running down the hallways I look behind me and all 3 of them were riding there skate boards like 3 meter away from me.'crap' I thought. " I lost them for a minute and found four hallway that all lead to the pool, I took the shortest one. Now there was only Tiger following me, why him!!! I crashed in to the cage but ignored the pain and tried to pick the lock with a pin."Hurry!!!" one of the teacher exclaimed. I opened it, but he was right behind me and locked it again as I was pushing him."No!!!!!!" one of the teachers yelled .Tiger grabbed me by the waste and picked me up book bag style( I was upside down X-X.) But I ,the smart one ,took the pin from my hair and threw it at the teachers before he picked me up. "Stop I need my memory card!!!" I yelled while I thump my fist at his lower back. "Why do you need it so much?"Tiger asked "ithasimportantcontactsonitanditsreallyrudetostealsomeoneelsesthings, cantyoujustletmego."I said really fast

"okay say that in a way your not trying to speak Jiberish"he said.

"It has my mum's and sis's contact on it." I muttered.

"thats it!,why didn't you say earlier,here!" he said tossing my memory card to me."oh now I feel guilty" I said. "Why?" he asked. " I kinda let the teacher out." ... he looked at me as if he wasn't going to live to see tomorrow ."well i read your phone diary while trying to chase you anyways!" a face of terror just hugged my face. He took out his phone and said "Boys were going to have to get out of here and take Rapunzel with us, she been a really bad girl letting all the teachers out.". "hmm, okay,Alright." he hung up and rode on his skate board at full speed, carrying me!"Wait I'm innocent I should be left here!!!" I yelled. "Well now your not cause I told snoopy to spray paint our names on random walls real pretty for the whole world to earlier, we weren't going to let you go anyways." he said. "you just accused me of vandalism you ass!"..."Paybacks a bitch!" he smirked