Alice = Rapunzel : chapter 4

Mabey I should call the cops or... run away...wait...This isn't my...MEMORY CARD!!!*SIGH*

Time to pack. I just took a shower and this is going to take longer than a week but ill manage.I dragged the two humongous suit cases from my closet. One had candy dots with a white background and the other had black and white stripes. I have to pack all my shirts, all my pants, my lotions, my perfumes, all my shoes,and two one piece bathing suits. and all of that filled only one suit case. My other suitcase(stripped one) had a secret pocket which i stored my girl stuff and undergarments. i also stored my mp3 and the charger, my makeup, my hair stuff, some snacks, my skates,um...., oh tooth brush and paste, all the money from my bank account ( all the money isn't borrowed it was given to me, they'll probably cut my card when i leave, but no worries they left me with enough money for five months and i took it all in cash so i have a bag( i also put it in the secret pocket), and my memory card necklacebwith the San wrong memory!. Wow, my room looks empty! " I'm home!!!!" Rosie screamed. " hey Rosie, how was your date?" i asked. "It was horrible!!!" Rosie whinnied. " Its our 6th date and he still says he doesn't have feeling for me ,and that he has feelings for someone else!" Rosie cried laying on the floor. " Can i know the guy's name?" i asked poking her side. " ya, his name is Elijah,but i call him Eli." she said. " well that Elijah person is so dumb to do this, your a beautiful person and if he like someone else than he's missing the best moment of his life, do you even know the person he likes...please don't tell me it always that bitchy cheerleader in the movies that always steals the guys cause that's totally not true and ill feel offended!" i shouted. " no he has a beautiful crush and shes so nice and kind and shes my friend." she muttered. A moment of silence pasted."You know what can make you feel better....girls night!" i yelled trying to pep her up, i don't usually yell but when i do its only because of Rosie. she nodded yes and she jumped in the sofa forgetting everything that happen with her date being normal Rosie. " Rosie don't go crying your heart out when I'm out, ill be buying tubs of ice cream and popcorn for us, what movie should I buy?'' i asked sitting on her stomach."OW! get your fat ass off of me and lets watch American bitches, i heard its like the funniest movie ever!" Rosie grumbled. "okay and were renting two movies i wanna watch American assholes i heard it just came out the same time as American bitches." , "but American asshole is for boys!!!!!" Rosie complained. " fine but that means i get to choose  the movie next time!" i said. "fine gosh just leave already" she laughed. what next time? there might not be a next time. I'm going to spend the next days with Rosie. I'm walking out on the street at night alone, how smart Alice maybe you should throw money in the air because its not raining. I walk into the movie store and i see mic. " MIC!!!'' i whispered. He looked my way, smiled kindly and innocently, and waved,then he wrote on a piece of paper with a pen he got from his pocket  before he threw it at me, he ran stealing five tubs of ice cream, three bags of popcorn, five movies, and two bags of skittles. I'm still shocked as i open the paper, its tiger's, snoopy's, mic's, and king's phone numbers. How wonderful would it be if i bring Rosie to them? WAIT A MINUTE ALICE!, that's delusional, Rosie wants a girls night. I purchased the items and then walked back to my dorm room which i call home. That store guy screamed his lungs out because of mic. Oh mic you are as nice as a puppy, fast as a cheetah, but as slick as sandpaper, where did your parent go wrong with you!?!? did they get hit by a truck or something because you have those eyes that look like someone murdered someone else in front of you. As i walk back to my house i see the boy that took me home the last time coming out of my room then kicking my room mailbox out of the door, and finally after it fell he left. what just happened, more importantly my mail box! i go inside and there was Rosie looking at the ceiling crying tears. but their weren't tears of sadness more like tears of joy. '' its finally over, i can cry once now and be over it tomorrow. I don't have to cry every single date now, hes so nice.'' she started crying on my shoulder and  now all the pieces were connecting. WERE. i now know that was Elijah and he was Rosie's date but why did he drop me off, i didn't know him, so why was he there to take me home when i needed to? 'After a while Rosie stopped crying and looked happier than ever. i get it now. why she was so happy and why she said Elijah's nice. " he said he saw me more depressing every time we had a date and he felt bad for making me feel this way, he said he was sorry but he'd like his crush for a long time now and that he cant just forget about her. he said he want us to be friends and that he's sorry he ever went out with me because it only cause me pain. he said he went out with me to forget about her but it didn't work. he wished things could have worked out because i was very pretty, intelligent, and everything he'd in a girl but his crush has made him a different man. rosie said grinning. " lisen rosie, i have something important to tell you." i said biting my lower lip as she looked at me with those teary eyes. " im traveling.'' i said crying. "I know" rosie said squeezing my nose.