Chapter 3.

HYRA P.O.V                
              "Aj!!!"
I wake up and turn my body and see my grandmother in my face smiling. I couldn't help but love feeling the warmth she is giving me. When we went shopping she knew exactly what i liked and let me get what i wanted.
   "Hi." I say. "Take a shower and brush your teeth and get your clothes on I'm cooking breakfast."
"Breakfast? I haven't ate breakfast in a long time." I say with my eyebrows raising. She looks at me with pity. "Don't..i can't stand that look." I say looking away.
"I'm sorry but now you can have breakfast. Go take that shower and get ready."
"Ok."
When she leaves i get up to go get ready.
————————————————— When I'm done taking my shower and brushed my teeth i headed downstairs.
"Helloooo" my grandmother chirps.
"Hi." I say.
     I sit down with my plate in-front if me and i start to eat. "It's good gram."
I look at my grandmother and she looks at me with wide eyes. I see tears form in her eyes.
    "You called me Gram...i haven't heard that in a long time." She says crying but laughing. She gets up to come hug me and i am filled with shock but i hug her back.
    "Ok gram let's finish our breakfast." I say. "Ok yes let's do that." She says laughing.
    When we finish our breakfast we leave the house and get in her car and she drives me to school. When we get there we head to the principles office.
   We go through the double doors and walked up to a lady at a desk. I read her sign and it says "secretary". She types on her computer and doesn't acknowledge our presence. We wait for a little and I'm starting to get mad.
   "Hello!" I say being a little to loud.
She looks up and looks me up and down. "Hello?" She says.
"Yeah hello we are here to talk to Principle Joe." My grandmother says nicely. "Name? He only goes by appointments." She says cocky.
My grandmother goes to speak but i cut her off. "Hyra Athens." I say looking at her to see her expression. When i said my name she looked away from my eyes and she started to shake. "Y-yes ok hold on." She says.
"Hello... Jane my old friend."
I turn my head to see a bald man all cleaned up.
"Ahhh Joe, how have you been. You look nice." My grandmother says.
"I've been a-ok Jane." He says and then looks at me i was expecting him to shiver or shake but he just smiles and walks up to me. I look him up and down and take a step back giving him a signal that i don't want him any closer hoping he will figure it out and luckily for him he did.
    "Hello Hyra. I haven't seen you since you were little little." He says. "Yeah nobody has." I say calmly. He looks at me and sighs with a smile and he chuckles lowly. "I personally printed your schedule myself. You are in the 11th grade because of your academics from the juvenile detention center, your very smart." He seems nice but you can't trust people to easily. "Yeah i have been told."
  "Ok well here is your schedule. I will walk you to your class so your teacher will know you were with me."
"Can't i just tell her i was?" I say confused.
"Hyra the teachers here won't believe you even if you were telling the truth." He says. "Ok"
I look to my grandmother and she gives me a hug and tells me Bye.
I turn around and start to walk with the principle and listening to him tell me what everything is, the cafeteria, music room, gym, everything.
   We stop in front of a door and he opens it. I walk in and see everybody turned to look at me.
   "Hello principle, who may this be?" The lady with the cat looking glasses say.
"This right here is Hyra." He says to the lady who is now on the floor.

She fainted.

The principle runs to her and helps her up. "Hyra sit somewhere I'm going to take her to the nurse."
I nod and watch him leave out the classroom with the lady.
I turn my head toward the class and see people watching me. I ignore it. I'm use to it.
  I walk toward an empty desk at the back and sit down. I put my headphones in my ears and listen to music. I look around and lock eyes with some guy. He's cute. I look away to see someone has texted me.
Grams: how are you doing?
Me: fine.
I turn my phone off and someone sits beside me i look up and see a girl with red hair and green eyes.
"Hi..." She says. I can tell she is a little scared of me but she's trying to hide it. I look her in the eyes and i can see her look away but meet back up with my gaze.
"Hello." I say. "Your Hyra Athens right?" She ask.
"Yes."
"I'm Amber. Amber Hugh's." She says.
"Hello Amber."
"Do you wanna sit with me at lunch?"
I look at her with my eyebrows furrowed.
"Yes ok i know what you have done but i have always been told not to judge someone by their past."
"Sure."
She looks up and looks at me confused.
"Sure?"
"i will have lunch with you." I said. 
"Oh great!" She says as she gets up to walk away. I turn my head to look out the window and see a group of boys smoking. They were cute, but one boy in particular caught my eye. He was really cute. Muscular, tattoos, hazel eyes, and black hair. Cool. Just cool.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||