Chapter 5.

HAYES P.O.V
    I was talking to Jax when we all heard the door open and turned to look. It was a girl that walked through. She didn't look at us. She kept a straight face with no emotion.
"Hyra."
I turned my head to one of the girls. "Hyra?" I said.
"Yeah that's Hyra she just transferred today. Apparently she just came from juvenile detention. She killed her parents. She was in my class this morning, when our teacher heard her name, cause the principle walked in with her, she fainted. Nobody would stop looking at her." She said.
  I turned my head to look at her and i see she has sat below a tree. It looks like she's drifting off to sleep. "Do you want me to go move her babe?" I turn my head to see one of the girls that are out here with us was speaking.
    "Why would you move her?" I asked.
     "She's out here, nobody's suppose to be out here in our area." She said. I raised my eyebrow and frowned. "No this is my area not yours or anybody else's. If i wanted her moved i would have said something." When i said that the door opened again and it was another girl. She looked at us and i can see fear in her eyes. 
     "What are you doing here bitch?" One if the girls said. "I don't want no problems i just came to get my friend, it seems she's fallin asleep." She said.
    All of the girls stood up and walked toward her. They cornered the girl. "Listen bitch this is our area leave!" A girl said. "Let me just go wake my friend up and i will." She said pleading. "How about i go wake her up." A girl said while grabbing her drink.
Oh boy.
Was all i could think. Everybody turned to look and saw that girl walking toward Hyra. She raised her arm with the drink in her hand and...