Therapy: Tate Langdon

This is gonna be a tate langdon fanfic. If you don't know who he is, he's the character that evan peters plays on american horror story season 1, but even if you don't watch ahs you can still read it haha.

WARNING: This book contains scenes of self harm, violence, and mature subjects. If you are highly triggered by these kinds of things, this is a precaution.

Hope you like it! :)

---------------------------------------------

I grab my blade from the picture frame that I always hid it behind. I can't do it anymore. I have to leave this hell they call earth. I run into the bathroom and carefully lock the door behind me.

There wasn't a point in living anymore. I needed to escape the life I've been living and just end it all.

I had literally no friends at school and I was bullied 24/7. My life at home wasn't the worst, but it wasn't enough to stop me from being suicidal.

Everyday was the same. I would wake up go to the hellhole they call school and be tortured everyday. People would tell me to starve myself because I was fat, or worse kill myself. So I hope they're happy because that's exactly what I'm going to do right now.

I take the blade already covered with dark red stains from the last time that I cut myself and glide it across my wrist, creating a fine line of blood.

"Not deep enough" my sub-conscience tells me

I take another slice at my wrist, this time applying more pressure on the blade.

That one was definitely going to scar. But it won't matter, because I gone soon enough.

I felt the blood trickle down my arm. The voices in my head won't shut up.

"Suicide, suicide, suicide." they say

I take a deep breath. I will end it once and for all.

I hear the voice of my mother banging outside the door. She must have seen the note I left for her and the rest of my family. I had to do this quick before she could stop me.

"I'm sorry." I say

I take one last breath to end it all together. I take the piece of metal and rip it vertically down my wrist. I shortly feel the blood pour down my forearm. I faintly her the sound of my mothers cries as she's struggles to break open the door.

I start to get dizzy, and feel my weightless body fall to the ground.

All I remember after that is blacking out.

-

I wake up to a beeping sound I immediately feel the poke of the needle injected into my arm.

It only takes me a few seconds to realize I'm in a hospital bed.

Before I can think any longer, I see my mother rise from her seat.

"Kelsey, your awake!" she says. Her mascara is smudged. She must have been crying.

I try to remember why I am currently sitting in this room in the hospital, but my questions are quickly answer when I glance at my right arm and see a long vertical line running down it.

"You tried to kill yourself last night." my mother says. "I found you unconscious on the floor covered I blood. I called an ambulance and you were rushed here, to the hospital. Thank god you're not dead"

"Wish I was" says the voice in my head.

"Why did you do it? Why did you want to kill yourself?"