Two Months

Two months had past since the deal I made with Farkle. He had taken me on dates to places like Hollywood, Hawaii, Tokyo and places like that. We went to restaurants as well, but it wasn't all like that. We also went to the movies, game centres and carnivals!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think I'm falling... I used to always see him as the turtle neck wearing, all knowing, immature Farkle. But the more I fall and get to know him, the more I realise that he's changed, well no; wrong words, he's grown. And I love it, he's more... mature then before. He shows he's  matured when we go far away and over the seas, but he's still the same Farkle, the one that gives great advice, is there to hold me and instead of Riley, he's the person I first go to.

"Hey, whatcha thinking?" Farkle asks, as he smooths and plays with my hair, since my head is in his lap and I'm slowly dripping in to sleep.

"Nothing really, I'm just a bit tired." I say and he smiles sweetly at me.

"Well, you get some rest." He said and started to move.

"Wait." I said quickly. "Stay. Sleep with me." I tell him. He laughed lightly, layed down behind me and wrapped his arms around me. We just layed there going to sleep, him holding me and me holding his arms.