Disney Junior Middle School Chapter 1

Disney Junior middle school: Part 1: Chapter 1: First day of school

Principal Cinderella over P.A: Good morning students! Welcome back to middle school! And for our all our new students from Disney Child Elementary school, Welcome to Disney Junior Middle school! Also students, make sure you know where all your classes are, and if you need help finding a classroom, ask me or vice principal Snow White for help. Have a great first day back Juniors!

Amaya: Hi Guys! How was your summer? Mine was great! I helped Cat...ur umm... a cat out of a tree the other day heh-heh...I had a great summer though! I went camping at a secret cove called Everwater with Connor and Greg for a week! I also hosted a book club for about a month...That's about it! But I really had a great summer!

Izzy: Awesome Amaya! My summer was great! Jake, Cubby, Skully, and I went back to Neverland for a vacation this summer and we got to spend time with Peter Pan and Tinkerbell!

Fuli: Cool Izzy! I mostly helped out with the guard this summer but we got to go to some fun party's and on some fun adventures!

Sofia: Your Summers sounded really fun guys! This summer my family and I went to Avalor and,

Fuli: You mean like the Amulet of Avalor?

Sofia: Yes! So turns out a princess was stuck in my Amulet for 41 years,

Izzy: A princess was stuck in your Amulet? Wow! That's pretty cool.

Amaya: Yeah! But the part where she was stuck in there for 41 years is sad.

Sofia: Yeah. I know. Okay so let me finish. I had to rescue her and,

Fuli: Whoah! You're amulet's pink!

Sofia: Fuli!

Fuli: Sorry! Geez! I was just saying that it was pink!

Sofia: Okay, anyway her name was Princess Elena of Avalor! So the evil witch Shariki killed Elena's parents,

Amaya, Izzy and Fuli: (GASP!)

Sofia: Shariki tried to strike Elena down but the amulet saved her! So, I had to rescue her! We spent a couple of weeks in Avalor spending time with Elena and her family!

Amaya: That's amazing Sofia!

Fuli: Uh oh...Drama queens at 3 o clock.

Amber: Hello Sofia. Hello other people...

Sofia: What do you want Amber?!

Amber: Lots of things Sofie.

Sofia: It's Sofia!!!

Kiara: Geez Sofia whats gotten in to you?

Fuli: Shut it Kiara!

Tifu: That is no way to talk to you're future queen!

Zuri: Yeah! You need to have more respect!

Marina: (Rolls in chair) Hi Izzy! Hi everyone!

Izzy: Oh! Guys I forgot to tell you, this is Marina the mermaid! We brought her back from Neverland. She is in a sponge chair because she can't swim on land.

Marina: And the reason I am here is because my school underwater in Mermaid Lagoon only goes up to fifth grade. My parents thought that I should go with Jake, Izzy, and Cubby to Middle school. They gave me a sponge chair so I can get to and from classes.

Amber: Do you want to sit with us at lunch today Marina?

Izzy: (whispers to Marina) You don't want to be around these girls. Trust me.