remote paranoia

cold! suicidal! reader

tw: unhappy feelings, suicide mentions

summary: she thought she was fine on her own, before she realized she wasn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
song: ia- remote paranoia
english lyrics: occasional subs
producer: total objection

~~~~~~~~~~~~

       (y/n) sat at her desk, waiting for class to begin. She sighed, annoyed by the way her classmates chattered.

       "hey! pig barf! why are you always alone? is it because everyone hates you?" Hiyoko spat as she approached (y/n), snickering.

       "why are you so annoying and cruel? is it because Mahiru-chan won't date you? get away from me, you stupid fake loli." (y/n) shot back, blowing her bangs out of her eyes.

      "I-I..." Hiyoko stuttered as she backed away from (y/n), who was now standing.

      "you all are so...annoying."

everyone is incompetent,

and everything is useless.

what are "connections"?

what is "affection"?

and "not hurting"?

     "(y/n)-san, are you okay? I know Saionji can go a bit too far." A boy with curly hair approached her, wearing a long green jacket.

     "yeah, Nagito. I'm fine. t-th....t-thank you." (y/n) stuttered. A deep feeling erupted inside her, causing her to become slightly nervous.

      "do you mind if I...sit beside you?" Nagito asked gently, not wanting to make her upset.

     "s-sure," (y/n) whispered, almost smiling. Almost.

ah, smiling in public..

that is my boundary line.
- - - - - - - - -

absolute refusal, a thick bother that won't disappear

chronic, abnormal rejection

don't come in, don't violate me

i don't need anything like kindness.

     "(y/n)-san, do you want to walk home together today?" Komaeda asked, an adorable smile on his face. (y/n) frowned.

     "no. i'm fine on my own." she spat. A feeling of slight regret spread through her.

   'Why do I feel...?'

    "oh...i see...well, call me as soon as you get home, okay? I wanna make sure you're safe." Komaeda mumbled, slightly staring at the ground.

        "I don't need you looking after me!" (y/n) turned and walked away, leaving Nagito in front of the school. He simply sighed.

      "I have to figure her out... I know she has hope inside her..."

~~~~~~~~
click.

"Hello? (y/n)?"

"I'm home."

click.
~~~~~~~~~~~

The conceited paranoia of one with no family

a human phobia harmless to people and animals