23 (2)

"Yes yes yes I did!" Yuta ran towards her and hugged her, spinning her around while showering her with kissing. They haven't seen each other for more than a week, Mari had missed everything about him.

"You fucking smell like a pig, what happened?" She chuckled when he put her down. Truth be told Mari was easily disgusted and right now she wanted to wash him with bleach and cologne in order for him to smell like human again.

"Well, I came back to Japan like some hours before but we played a match and after that I came straight home find you complaining. You know, we can still shower together..." Yuta moaned near her ear as she was organizing the groceries.

MarI moaned too as she felt little Yuta getting overly excited. She laughed but her mind went again to the pregnancy test and she went stiff.

Should she tell him or not?

How would he react.

Yuta was ready to ask her what happened when Mari quickly walked to the living room, took the box and slowly placed it in front of a shirtless Yuta. The poor man almost got a heart attack, his eyes went wide open and a low yelp left his lips. His eyes went back and forth from the box to Mari, and from Mari to the box.

He was fucking shocked, Mari could tell.

"You are kidding with me right?!" He didn't know what to do, smile or cry.

"Well, I don't know. It's just that I felt unsettling and my period is like a week late. Just to be sure." She half smiled.

In seconds she found herself in the bathroom, the door closed and Yuta pacing back and forth outside. She was very stressed, very anxious.

She peed, and did what the test required.

"What happened?!" Yuta spoke once she got out, but Mari did not had the answer.

"We must wait." She answered with a deep sigh. And so they waited.

"What's going to happen?" Mari whispered after Yuta took her into a hug, rubbing her back.

"What do you want to happen?" He whispered back. He himself had no idea what was going to happen, but he would never regret doing anything with this woman in his arms.

"I don't know." Mari sighed.

"Don't worry Mari. Even if the world has turned its back on you, I'm here, and I'll be here until you get tired of me and tell me to leave." A huge smile was formed on Mari's face.

After a few more minutes she went to check out the results. A pitched scream was heard, and Yuta could already guess what happened.

"Are you okay?" He rushed into the bathroom to find Mari smiling widely.

"I am so glad." She showed him the test, it was negative. Mari had never felt more relieved in her life, she felt as if a weight was lifted off from her shoulders. Yuta was confused for a bit but then he too felt relieved.

He pulled her into a hug, as both felt happiness. Sure a child would be a challenge, but it wasn't for them yet.

"I don't know what I'd do." Mari tightly closed her eyes. Yuta rubbed her back, making her feel better.

"Neither do I." He honestly answered, they were too young to have children, plus both had many other things to do, parenthood could be seen in the far future.

"Don't forget our promise Mari. Never." Yuta rested his chin on her head.

"Never." She repeated.

The one would protect and care about the other in ways no one has ever did before. Give and don't expect to take. Love, forgive, never forget.

The end

The end.