14

"Well well who do we have here! The brave and almighty Mari!" The tall man from before stood there, leaning against the wall. His hands crossed across his chest, waiting.

"Well well, the rebellious and lunatic Youngwoo. Didn't miss you at all." She snapped. The tall man named Youngwoo took a step closer, his eyes scanning Mari from top to bottom.

"That was mean to say. But, let me admit I missed you, more specifically your body, how wet and tight you were for me—" He paused and moved his hand to Mari's hips as he covered the distance between the two. "—and then I remembered that you left, you ruined me and left. And all I want to do is crash that little body of yours, make you feel miserable, unworthy. What you truly deserve my love." He gritted his teeth, and his other hand grasped her jaw. Every muscle she had in her body was now tensed, she was currently thinking ways of escaping, but nothing would really work if Yongwoo was there, standing on his feet.

" I am not the one that ruined you Youngwoo. You were ruined yourself. You received what you deserved and that was two good years in prison. I am sad to know a sick bastard like you is out again, but that's society after all." Mari spat in his face and pushed him off of her, this took Youngwoo by surprise and he took a step back. A dark chuckle was heard, it sent shivers down Mari's spine.

"Since when did that little mouth of yours started doing other things except taking blow jobs?" He hissed, and pushed Mari towards the wall. A groan slipped through her lips once her side hit the hard wall.

"Since I—" She wasn't able to complete the sentence when she felt a hand being wrapped around her neck, tightly holding her against the wall. Mari had no idea how this was going to end, she felt afraid.

"Did you miss me?" Youngwoo whispered in her ear and pressed himself on her.

"Not at fucking all." She coughed, and finally found the strength to hit his crotch with her knee. Youngwoo hissed, his hands on his manhood. Mari coughed and inhaled as much oxygen as her lungs could fit.

"Oh, it is about time I make you regret!" Before Mari could stand to her feet and run, Youngwoo grabbed her by her waist and pulled her towards him. No matter how much she fought back, the man in front of her eyes would always be a step ahead. Tears were formed in her eyes but she held them back, it was not the time to be weak.

"Why are you here, what do you want from me?! Why couldn't you stay in Korea and live the rest of your miserable life there!?" She hit his chest several times, in hopes he felt pain and let her go.

"First of all Mari, you deserve to know about my well being after sending me to prison. And then, I just thought I could have some fun with an old bitch." He threw her at the ground without caring whether or not she was hurt. Youngwoo wanted her to feel pain. Mari wanted to cry.

"I did nothing, you were a shitty drug dealer and got caught, it's your own damn fault, not mine!"

"Shut up Mari! You were to blame, you failed to inform me of the cops!" Youngwoo snapped and his hand came in contact with Mari's cheek. He was by now boiling in rage.

"Please Youngwoo, leave me alone." She lowered her head, reminded of all the things she has done in her life, for a moment she believed she deserved it, but soon she realized no human deserves things like these. She was ashamed of herself. It was a dark and very regretful period if her life, Youngwoo was a big part of it. He found her only weeks after her break up with Gorou, he gave her everything she wished and Mari became blinded by enthusiasm she thought was love for that man. He made love to her, told her sweet things, he was there for her but everything about this relationship was wrong. And Mari was well aware of it but always denied it, denied the fact that this man, who was nine years older than her, only wanted her for her body and money she would secretly give him so that he could buy himself some drugs.

She was a little stupid girl that thought she found love. But it was nothing near love.

"Mari, all Gorou did to you was give you endless pain. I am the man you were always looking for—"

"—no, you are fucking not. I'm not blind anymore, you are just a sick pedophile with weird fantasies. And I dam well know that you only wanted me for sex and money. So, Kim Youngwoo, kindly fuck yourself!" She interrupted him sharply and as she finished her words, she spat right into his face, this was her chance. She ran for her life, she had never ran that fast before, there was only one place that was safe at that moment.

She made her way through the sweaty crowd and moved to the more secluded area, and then into the basement. The neon blue eyes pieced her eyes, blinded her a but before she barged inside the room at the very end of the corridor.

"Please help me." She fell to her knees and breathed out, before everything became dark.

Uhm, hi there

Uhm, hi there... For all of you that have no idea who Kim Youngwoo is, here is the masterpiece of God.