11

"Are you really dressed in sweatpants?!" Yuta said the moment he opened the door, while blinking uncontrollably. He wasn't familiar with seeing girls in such attire, but Mari still looked fine and attractive.

"Yeah is there a problem? Be glad I didn't wear the wine stained shirt!" She laughed in response before Yuta gestured her to come inside. To her surprise, the house was cleaner than every other time, and the fresh smell of strawberry was something new to her.

"Feel like home." He sang and winked at her. Mari tool off her coat and fixed her clothes as she basically ran to the kitchen. She was too hungry, unexplainably hungry. She quietly opened the drawers, only to find plates and glasses yet no food.

"Why is your fridge that empty? The fuck are you eating?" A gasp was heard and moments later Mari's voice was heard.

"I use take outs a lot. Is there a problem?"

"Shouldn't you be eating healthy? You call yourself a soccer player—"

"You'll see me scoring in a while, don't worry." Yuta cut her off and winked at her as she stood by the door frame.

"Yuta, are you serious? With what am I supposed to calm my hunger now?" She whined while going one more time through his shelves and drawers, in hopes they had magically got full of ingredients.

"Do you want me to show you?"

"Can you not be THAT perverted for five minutes? I get it you want pussy, you'll get some when I'm full. But didn't you say you'd cook for me?" And with that, the young man could only groan and get more comfortable while on the sofa.

"Well, I hadn't had the courage to go grocery shopping and I wanted to see you. Do you want to order pizza? With pineapple?" Sparkles filled his eyes as he referred to the pizza.

"I'm allergic to pineapple man." Mari answered with a frown, utterly shocked someone actually liked pizza with pineapple. He gasped at her response.

"Do you want me to calm your hunger?" Yuta hugged her waist whilst leaving small kissing alongside her neckline. The warm kisses sent shivers down her spine and she was ready to moan yet, when she suddenly felt something weird going on around her womanhood.

Panicked, Mari calmed herself and took one big breath before she excused herself and quietly ran to the bathroom to check. She prayed to God, because if what she thought happened did happen, everything she did today would go to vain.

"Fuck my fucking life." She groaned the moment her eyes fell there. Immediately, her expression became darker, and she felt a sharp pain in her abdomen. She hissed quietly upon hearing Yuta asking her if she's alright. No, she wasn't. In her head she tried recounting everything, and her period was supposed to come in about a week, but fuck no her uterus decided to become a little bitch the last minute and boom, Satan's sacrificial falls. Mari felt a tear rolling down her cheek.

'No dick meat for today, and tomorrow, and the day after.'

"Hey, are you okay?" Yuta asked with concern when she opened the door, a frown appeared on his face upon seeing Mari's dull eyes.

"Actually not. I guess there won't be any fun tonight." She felt disappointed, because she had just dirty her brand new undergarments, plus she had prepared herself for this occasion.

"It's okay, we can get to know each other better!" He smiled brightly, in hopes of making Mari feel better. Sure it wasn't her fault, but Yuta himself couldn't deny the fact that he felt a but sad. He wasn't the type to actually force her into something she didn't feel like doing, sex while the woman was on her period was kind of disgusting, plus the chances of Mari getting pregnant were dangerously high.

None of them would like kids.

"So, you are a soccer right?" Mari sat down on his comfortable, leather couch. Her legs on his lap as they stated at each other.

"Stalking much baby?" He joked and they both chuckled. "Yeah, not to brag but I'm one of the best out there!" He said with the excitement of a five year old boy. Mari chuckled at how he would describe his job.

"You're good man, at least you got yourself a stable work! Look at me! In the past I was a stripper, used to sell newspapers to live on my own, and now you see me, I'm an aspiring barista!" Mari explained, she wasn't ashamed of all the jobs she tried in the past, no of course not, she didn't like her current work either but she was okay with her monthly salary because surviving was what mattered. Yuta couldn't do much rather than nod, he couldn't understand her, he had never an actual job and his family could also be considered wealthy.

"But nah bitch, me and my mom got over everything and we are happy as we are the two of us!" She smiled brightly, hiding all the pain she felt as she said those words. No one could ever understand her and that's why she stopped opening up.

"You have a brother–"

"Unfortunately yes. Yoshida Kenta, a mother fucking deepshit since he got out of the womb three minutes before I did. Thankfully he lives abroad. And you must have a younger sister right?"

"Yeah, Airi. I also have an older sister, Rei. They are– okay." His smile was faker than her breasts (no jk, her boobs are real okay).

She had this argue to ask him about that girl she saw the other day in that frame, she would die if she didn't know, she had never felt that curious before, but she knew she shouldn't ask. The girl looked someone close to him. Something Mari was envious about.

"The girl you saw in the frame with me and my sister– she was my first ever love." His eyes fell to the floor.

This story isn't all about sex, sexting etc

This story isn't all about sex, sexting etc. There's a background every character tries to forget and today's chapter was sneak peek into their lives. I didn't feel like writing a sex scene, and periods do come at most unexpected times so enjoy a little bit of the actual story!