Chapter 13

"Today class we will be painting our inner feelings, you will have 1 week to complete your painting" said our teacher. She would call us up one by one to pick our colors.

"Hey Zoe, what are you painting?" Ringie wispared to me.

"Wait and you'll see" I wispared back. She pouted and continued listening to the teacher.

"Zoe" she said. I stood up and walked to the table and grabbed blue, black, purple, pink, white, orange, yellow, red, and green. We could get more colors if needed but I decided on those for now. I sat at my canvas and raised my hand for a question.

"Mrs. Alina, can we do more with our painting like food or a presentation?" I asked.

"Of course you can, you'll have to tell the class why you decided to make that paining" she said and I nodded. The bell rang indicating that school was over. I grabbed my bag and put my supplies in it to take home.

I walked out the door and down the stairs towards the auditorium to grab money from my hideout. I walked into the auditorium and there was two people on the stage. Kayla and Zill I think.

"How could you" Kayla cried and screamed.

"So what, I didn't want to go to the mall what's wrong with that"? Zill said"

"You lied and said you were sick not that you went with two to other guys and another girl to a movie" She cried.

"Kayla, I did nothing wrong, I don't always have to do what you want, you never want to do what I want" a tear slipped down his face.

"That's it Zill, I'm done, come talk to me when your ready to apologise" she said and walked out the back door. Zill slumped to the floor and laied there, I slowly walked to the stage.

"Hey, Zill right?" I asked.

"Hm" he agreed in a moan.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"DOSE IT LOOK LIKE IM OKAY!" He yelled and green lazers flashed out. I ran to the ladder and climbed up trying to not be hit.

I got to the first platform when a lazer hit it and it swayed making me hit the bar and fall over the edge. I screamed and grabbed the bottom bar, I looked down to see Zill calm down and looking up at me.

"Help me" I yelled at him. He stood there and did nothing. I could feel my grip slipping away slowly, I lost my grip and fell to the ground screaming.

Suddenly the doors flew open to Damian zipping in and catching me at the last moment. Zill stood there doing nothing but having his mouth open and a tear slipping down his face.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Damian yelled sitting me down.

"I um..." Zill tried to speak but failed.

"She would have been killed, if I wasn't here!" He yelled, his eyes glowing a bright red.

"Damian please leave him alone" I said trying to calm my breathing.

"Why? He would have let you die Zoe" Damian said helping me up.

"No I wouldn't" Zill finally said.

"Oh sure" said Damian sarcastically.

"Damian just go, please I'll talk to you later" I said softly pushing him to the door. He left and I looked at Zill, his mouth was open like he was going to say something but I walked away to the ladder.

"Zoe" yelled following me more slowly.

"Zill, please leave me alone" I said reaching the last platform when he got to the second. I open my hideout door and grabbed my back and money. I crawled out and closed the door to bump into Zill.

"What's that?" He asked.

"Nothing" I said. I walked to the zipline and zipped down, I grabbed my supplies backpack. I looked back at Zill and walked out the door then out the school doors. I started toward my treehouse home, I need to start my project. I got to the lake by my house and I stopped to get a drink, I put my back packs by the rock and bent down. I looked up and the water to see Zill's reflection behind me.

"Ah" I yelled and fell into the lake. I stood in the shallow water and brushed my wet pink hair out of my face.

"Oh I'm so sorry Zoe" he put out a hand for me go grab and I took it. I changed forms and shook out the water from my fur then changed back to my human form.

"Why are you here" I asked with a hint of anger to my tone.

"I need to talk to you" he said "I'm sorry for not acting fast and following you all day."

"It's ok, it's whatever" I said picking up my things.

"I was also wondering if we could do our art projects together" he said shyly.

"Sure" I said and motioned for him to follow me. We walked until we reached my treehouse home and we used my elevator.

"Woah this is great" he said. I nodded and walked to the stairs and up to my room. He stopped at the door.

"Come on" I said.

"Are you sure" he asked.

"Yes" I said. He walked into my room. My room was sky blue with alot of windows around 8, a swinging egg chair, a bed with a purple and blue mandala, black curtains, a desk with a black chair, art supplies holders, a dresser, a mini fidge, a trash can, and walk in closet, a body mirror, a 3 blue color mandala for the wall, and a sliding door with a huge porch just for me. On the porch there was a table and chairs, a swing chair, 2 canvas holders, telescope, zipline to another platform, and roof for both platforms. The other platform had chairs and a canvas holder.

"Woah dude your rich" he said.

"Actually I'm not it's just stuff I got over many years" I said with a shrug. I put the canvas on the holder and took all the paint our of my backpack then walked back inside to grab 2 drapes so paint didn't get on our clothing. When I walked out I gave Zill one and I put on the other, then I look out my brushes and started painting.

2 hours later

I finished, it was half human half cheetah. Most of my class only sees my human side, when I have attached I am human to keep paint out of my fur. It was half side of my cheetah face with orange, yellow, black, red, and pink. Then I had half of my human face with blue, purple, green, black, pink, and white. Zill left 15 minutes ago and I put everything away. I looked into the mirror at my hair and sighed, I gathered $100.00 to dye my hair light blue, dark blue, and purple.(picture at the top).

I put on my jacket and shoes then I climbed down and went to the back of the tree where the building in grade was. I opened the door and started my motorcycle, then sped towards the city.

I wanted to change and this was it, I would also get it cut 5 inches (I actually did) mabey Autum would like it. Today was the day I change a few things about me and my life, I should move back in with my parents I mean I stayed the night and then went to my own house.

I miss seeing them every morning but I love my room and everything. I'm 17, come on Zoe be real for a minute do I really what to do this. I looked ahead and saw the show and I confirmed that this was happening and I'll go through with it.

"Let's do this!"