Divergent (CDAAE) School

🎈TRIS POV🎈

Beep..Beep...BEEP!

I turn off my alarm and realize it's the first day of Divergent CDAAE School. I take a shower for about 3 mins max. I dry off and blow dry my long brown ombré hair. I put my clothes on and decided to wear black ripped skinny jeans, electric blue Dr.Martins and a white tank top. I want to be treated like any normal teenager. Not that I don't like all the attention, it's just hard sometimes to find someone who wants to be friends with you and not just your money.

I am Tris Prior. I sold over 1 million albums. I'm a singer, and a VERY famous model.

"Miss! Breakfast is ready" says Annabelle; my maid over the intercom. "Thanks. I'll be right down!"

I go downstairs two at a time and eat my breakfast quick. I have to hurry before the paparazzi show up. I chose to ride my blue Lamborghini.

I pull up at the school and look at it in awe. It's huge! When I look around I see everyone, and I mean EVERYONE looking at my car. Now I wonder what they would do when they see it's me.

🎈CHRISTINA'S POV🎈

I bust through the school doors. People give me weird looks but I don't care! I'm too excited!! I run up to my friends Lauren, Will, Uriah, Four, Marlene, Zeke, Shauna, and Lynn. When they look my way I scream!! They all jump and give 'what's wrong with you looks'. "AHHH TRIS PRIOR IS HERE!!" The girls squeal and the boys jaws fall open. "NO WAY! Isn't she that hot girl all OVER the magazines?!" Uriah says. Marlene smacks him on his head.

I giggle. "No...she's that chair over there" I say sarcastically.

Then all of a sudden, the doors open, and I see...

🎈TRIS POV🎈

I carefully open the door and take my time. I brought my two body guards with me just in case something happens. Everyone is still looking over here. Can't they just look away? I finally give up and get fully out of the car. I started to proceed to walk in with my body guards at my side. When everyone realizes who I am, they start squealing and asking for pictures, autographs etc.