•2•

They really did sleep like there was no tomorrow. I had to turn off the radio because they said it was noisy and fell back to sleep. I looked at them in the mirror and promised myself that I'll make this unforgettable. I'll make them happy and make this a memoir that their kids children will know about. I'm sure of it.

They woke up when they felt the car stop. It's been six hours, but to them it was probably six minutes.

"Wake up you potatoes and go use the bathroom, I didn't get the car to give it back with piss everywhere."

They groaned and moaned as usual because they're lazy bums who just wants to be in my home theater, watching a movie instead of having a long trip on the road. I'm just glad I left my home successfully and ran away with my friends beside me, but I feel bad for not telling them that I left without permission and stole my parents car and money. I sound so pathetic.

"Yo best friend, can I buy something from the store?"

"Yeah, Taehyung. The money is in the arm rest." He went to the passenger side and opened the arm rest, taking the whole wad. "Hey, hey, not the whole thing. That's dangerous." I know Taehyung grew up more responsible, but not with money. "Never mind. Fill up the gas tank while I buy all of you guys something."

The worker looked at me with annoyed eyes. Maybe because the whole counter is filled with junk and he'll have a hard time putting this all up. I'm sorry, but I have six buddies who have huge appetites and probably complaining to themselves because the first six hours was with no food.

"Is that all?" He asked.

"Yes."

I listened to the machine beep everytime he scanned it, but then he started looking at me as if my face distracted him from his job. Being the awkward me, I looked the other way out the window and watched my friends talk in the car. Can he just get this over with without staring at me like a maniac?

"Are you Park Jimin?" He suddenly asked.

"Why?"

"Are you alright? Is there somebody keeping you captured?" He whispered.

"Why are you asking me these questions?"

"I won't harm you, you can tell me and I'll call the police and you'll be okay."

"Can you just give me my bags. I don't know what you're talking about."

"I remember seeing your face on the TV. They said you were kidnapped and they stole your parents car, some of your stuff, and a lot of their emergency money."

I started grabbing my bags off the racks and counting the money I needed to pay, kind of having a panic attack. After counting it, I put it in front of him and held all the bags at once. "Thank you." It was like I ran out the store and put the bags in the car quickly like I just robbed them or something.

"Jimin, are you okay?" My passenger, Hoseok asked.

"Yes. The bags were just heavy and I wanted to get to the car quickly. It felt like they were breaking." I let out a dry chuckle. "Anyway, here's you guys stuff." I put the bag in Hoseok's lap indicating for him to pass out the snacks and bagged sandwiches to the others while I started the car and exited the gas station.

"Where's your snacks, Jimin?"

"I'm not hungry."

~~~~~

A couple of hours past and they were knocked out cold. The last one to stay up with me was Taehyung and he started asking questions that worried me. He started catching on with the stupid news and internet.