"Are we friends?"

I met you, all those months ago. I met you along with my soulmate. Saturday, 5th July, I think I can recall. Your figure seemed strange and intriguing, almost as if my soul wanted to speak. Back then, I always had a fiery passion for things such as magic and -funnily enough- I always believed in Demons and Angels. You told me we had met before, yet in another time period; had the exact same conversation. Time flies by as I flirt and tease with the hot, emo boy I met along side you all those months ago, we had a thing going. Two weeks later and we started dating, I spoke with you and got closer all thanks to that hot, emo boy. I opened up to you like a snap, I knew I should've. Yet again, you spoke of 'the other side'. Something flew out at me like an arrow (pun intended). Death and his hound was why you and my boyfriend were close. Death and his hound.

Time crawls on and you speak of your undying love for my sister - such a gentleman, telling me that! She is sweetly taken, not an interest for you. Heh, you became attached and accepted your fate; you just weren't going to have her. I tried helping you. I was a lone insect gagging for help as I slowly drown in a raging sea. I was crying for help but none would come. Not a single thing. All these times of you bitching and using me left me torn and broken. I changed.

Time moves slowly

You've gotten yourself a girlfriend

You've started a war you didn't even know would happen

I liked that girl. Now I don't.

I've changed. I admit it now. I've changed and that's the reason why.

We haven't texted or talked deeply or friendly for a while....

Today I sent you a message.

It said:

"Are we friends?"