Madland

"Back in Wonderland I presume?" Asked a tall man, dressed in a suit and a rather large hat. The young girl that stood before him nodded, a sweet smile swept her pale face. "That I am, Hatter!" The girl had never felt so happy to be back in Wonderland, back home. Mad. They were all mad in Wonderland.

The girl sat down at the tea table; picked up a brush. She began to tidy her mid-length blonde hair. "What a time Alice? What makes you so late to arrive after all this time?" Mad Hatter questioned, giggling as he poured some tea. It was just the two of them in Wonderland. For, it was only the two of them. They were the only good in this new version of 'Wonderland'.

This wasn't Wonderland anymore. Not when all your friends are imprisoned under the White Queens reign. Now she, The White Queen, went insane. Not mad... Insane. You see, in Wonderland, all the good were mad and all the bad -- insane. However, The White Queen had not gone insane for no reason. There is an answer far, far deeper to comprehend.

Alice tidied her apron and kindly accepted the tea Hatter had supplied. She hadn't been in 'Wonderland' in a while and was wondering as to why the sky grew darker and darker each day. Of coarse, she hadn't of heard, that the White Queens mind had gone berserk. Only the Mad Hatter was able to escape her chamber.

"Hatter?" She began, her heart fluttering swiftly, "How come our sky darkens and leaves a grey tints each day?" Alice sounded innocent, as if she hadn't heard a thing of this royal catastrophe.
"Oh my! Darling Alice! My dear, haven't you listened in? Haven't you notice a sudden lack of company?!" Hatter, replied with sure surprise. He took off his hat and sighed; he didn't really want to tell his darling lover. "There's no other way to say this but... this? This isn't wonderland. This is Madland, Alice, Madland."

"Huh?! But--" A slight knocking on her asylum door sounded, it was her mother. Alice shook her head and was welcomed back to the pillow room again. She sighed. "Yes mother?" A pale woman dressed in a white suit entered the room and smiled, her red lipstick cracking at the seems.

"Hello Alice. Mummy has come to greet you."