Seven Deadly Sins

There used to be seven of us, now it's only me.

It was fun for a while. It felt as though our souls were connected. Now I sit, alone in my dark and damp bedroom, accompanied by blood, sweat and tears. I love myself - I lie. I keep lying to keep my sanity, it's fun!

Perhaps I need to tell you about how this all happened, eh? Sigh 'suppose I should.

It started off with just me and my good old pal, Elijah. Blood Brothers is what we had called it. We always hung out at this place named 'Ripper's Lake', it was scary, but we liked it that way. Emphasis on 'liked'.

Months and months passed and we grew closer like moths drawn to a flame - which in our case would be, us the moths and our spiritual bond the flame. Anyway, time flew by and two new recruits joined us. Then another 3 just for fun. We loved life, and with each laugh, we never failed to attract. Now, you see, we were the best of friends. Yet we all had one single flaw.

Back in Secondary school people used to call us "Seven Deadly Sins". The whole reason being because of our flaws. Fortunately, we never let our wretched things in the way of our friendship.

Each of our flaws did - funnily enough- represent the infamous 'Seven Deadly Sins':
Me - Lust
Elijah - Sloth
Bartholm (pronounced Bart-olm) - Greed
Sakura - Envy
Gloria - Gluttony
Fredrick - Pride
And, of coarse, Dimitri - Wrath

In my opinion, I believe I had it better than all of them. I did love Dimitri after all. The funny thing is, Sakura was Dimitri's girlfriend for a small period amount of time, she 'envied' me. I also failed to mention that we best friends told each other everything. Meaning, is three girls spoke to eachother about crushes, regardless of gender and of coarse the four boys spoke of theirs.

The beginning of the  seven of us breaking off began with Envy or as we call her 'Sakura'.

It was a warm, summer's night and us ladies where having a sleepover round Gloria's house. The room was filled with chocolate wrappers, bowls of sweets and fizzy drink surrounding us. Me, being the awkward person I was, sat Idly on my sleeping bag, not touching a single piece (because I'm starving myself). Gloria ate the most, as usual, and Sakura was a little drunk because she brought some booze. 

All was fun until it came to the 'gossip' part of the night. First, Gloria spoke of her obvious undying love for food, then Sakura enthusiastically went on about a guy that wasn't Dimitri and I was the last person to tell my crush.

Everyone went silent. "Dimitri?!" The girls gasped, "But he's-he's got a-a temper you can't handle!" Gloria choked. I scoffed in disgust at her ghastly comment, she was only jealous. Though, might I add, I did sound like a yandere when talking about him. He was my everything.

It had been a couple weeks after the sleepover and Sakura began flirting with him. An anger I couldn't comprehend swelled up inside me with each subtle strokes of his hands and back. The thing that cut me the most was when she asked him out. In front of me!

I kicked off; Nobody takes my Senpai!

X------------------------------------------X

Hey guys! Quick comment from the author!

I was wondering if you would like this to be a book? I'd gladly make a short story for you lot and tbh it'd be pretty fun!

So if you'd like me to make this into a short story, comment below~!

Yours truly,
XxWillowTheWolfxX ~♥️