The Disguised Prostitute

A young woman dressed all in black approached the elderly man. Her teeth an abnormal white. She wore a ankle length trench coat, accompanied by a pair of dazzling designer heeled boots. Her hair a midnight blue and extremely wavy - this strangely complimented her snazzy headwear. She appeared to be a first class citizen, looks and all. Hearken though, fellow readers, for she is not who she may seem.

Underneath her coat lay an even darker secret than what the man had in mind.

At first, the older man thought he was in for a treat, he was practically drooling at the thought. Though as he inspected the woman with extreme perversion, he noticed something off; This clearly wasn't the prostitute he was after. His gaze darted in a different direction as the girl caught sight of this sexist bastard's shenanigans.

Luckily though, she spoke in a sweet and innocent yet seductive tone, "Greetings. I see a fine man like you is waiting for someone. Allow me to make it worth your while~?"

The man gave a subtle nod, "Aye, a sexy young wooman like yew would do nicely. My little boy's turnin' tides if ya know what I mean!" He winked and sounded drunken.

The girl chuckled as she reached into her coat, "Perhaps, a horny fellow like you would want me, eh?" She was clearly a great actress and manipulator. She began to unbutton her coat, teasing the man, making him believe he would get it. With each button being un-done the man stared longingly at her medium sized breasts.

It was cold, but now she was in sexy lingerie which had weapons and surgical tools carefully strapped to her bra and knickers. The man began to take off. Without a second look, the woman had his throat caught in her one hand. She squeezed and kept a firm grip - each squeeze left the man wheezing and desperate for air.

She simply laughed at the man, mocking him, mocking his dirty sins. Good on her - I'll say. She drew a tiny dagger from her bra strap. "Too bad, I thought you were gonna be my new chew toy~!" She teased, before slicing open the man's neck.

Blood pooled out of the stranger's neck and onto the cobbled alley ground. Gasping breaths and struggled moans interrupted the sweet silence. A deep crimson shaded the colour, beautiful some would say! The man's eyesight drew closer and closer to sleep. Not long left she thought, her eyes flashing golden yellow and back again.

The man's eyes closed, a lifeless corpse fell effortlessly to the cobbled alley. The man was gone, no doubt about it.

After her evil doings, the young woman walked out from the dark alley and round the corner as if nothing happened. She was a trickster, ol' Jane, she is the devil's daughter after all...