The Sneak Out

Hannah sat on her bed  while she waited for her parents to fall asleep. "Come on! Just fall asleep already!" She mumbled.

She has been sneaking out of her house for the past 3 years and her parents still don't know about it.

Her parents were downstairs as they were watching a romance movie. Hannah loved romance movies, but she told her parents that she was 'tired' and wanted to sleep.

She sighed to herself while twirling a strand of her dark black hair, and kept waiting.

Finally she heard her parents go to there room and say goodnight to each other.

She hopped off her bed to make sure her parents were asleep while the floor made creaking sounds. She peeked into her parents room and saw that they were both sound asleep.

She smirked and went into her bedroom, went into her closet and pulled out a hoodie and pulled it over herself. She then went to her window and opened it.

She climbed out, jumped off and clung onto he lamp post in front of her house and spun down it landing with a 'thud'.

She was walking the streets of her small town, seeing people driving in their cars and people walking past her. People stared at her as She pulled the hood of her hoodie up to avoid eye contact with people.

It was a cold night, with a slight cold breeze as it swayed her raven black hair back and forth. Her dark blue eyes lit up when she saw the hill that led to her favourite spot.

She started going up the hill and soon made it to the top to see her favourite tree as the leaves swayed back and forth.

She smiled and went towards it, then sat down as her back laid against it. She sighed and relaxed.

Behind a bush kneeled a tall figure who watched Hannah's every move. He smirked and let out a low and quite chuckle. "A poor innocent little girl, did nothing to deserve what is about to come." The figure quietly said and chuckled again. He soon left and disappeared into the dark and cold night.

"It's such a beautiful night." Hannah said to herself and let out a deep sigh. She put her hands inside the pockets of her blue ripped jeans and laid down.

About 2 hours past and she sat up.

"I should probably get back before my parents find out I'm gone." She said and got up then left. She made it to her house and climbed onto the porch railing, stood on top of it, grabbed the roof of the house and climbed onto that then climbed in through her window.

She got inside and fell onto her bed and soon fell into a deep sleep.