Hannah?

Nate was walking towards Hannah's house to see if she was ok, because she didn't answer any of his texts or calls and that was kind of odd because she would always answer no matter what.

He walked up to the door and knocked. Hannah's mom opened the door wearing a T-shirt, light blue jeans, pair of fuzzy red socks and her hair done in a messy bun.

"Hey Nate! What you doing here?" Hannah's mom asked in a happy cheerful voice. "I was looking for Hannah, she hasn't answered any of my calls or texts and was just wondering if she was okay." He said.

"She's probably just in a really deep sleep, who knows how long she was up for." She chuckled.

Nate laughed along. "Can you get her please?" Nate asked. "Sure one second!" She said and went upstairs.

She went into Hannah's room. "Hannah, Nate's here and was wondering if we're ok since you weren't answering to his calls or texts." She walked to her bed but saw that she wasn't there. "Hannah?"

Nate walked into the room. "Is She here?" She looked at him. "No, do you know where she could be?" She asked. Nate was trying to think for a moment, 'where could she be?! Wait. Could she be by that tree that she said she always went to, by she told me only at night, but maybe she went early!' He thought.

"She could be by that tree on the hill." He said. Hannah's mom turned to face him. "Your probably right, but I told her to never go back." She said.

"She probably wanted to go one last time but decided to go during the day." He thought. She sighed. "Alright might as well go look." Nate nodded and walked out of the room with Hannah's mom following him.

They made it to the top of the hill and looked at the tree standing right in front of them.

"HANNAH!" Nate yelled hoping to get an answer back. He looked around hoping to spot her somewhere. He looked up at the tree but saw nothing.

"Did you find her?" Hannah's mom asked worriedly.

Nate shook his head and sighed, sitting against the tree. "But I won't stop until she's found." He stated.

It was dark.

No light at all.

It was cold and smelled like rust.

All you could here was the sound of someone breathing heavily and a door being crept opened.

A man walked through the doors and walked towards the young female lying on the ground unconscious. All he did was smile lightly and waited for her to wake up.